Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: clan war League

  1. #1
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    24

    clan war League

    Going to talk about a sensitive topic. Many of us wish to play cwl and get many medals And I will buy a lot more hammers. But sadly that doesn't happen for the sake of clan promotion. It is seen that those who are silver (1-3) can take a maximum of 118 medals. But those masters (1-3) can take a maximum of 650+. Which is really sad that we donít get. Because we all want to get those 600+ medals. And the Clan doesn't get promoted in the Master League overnight. So I wisely tell all the moderators of Supercell that the matter of getting a medal is not related to clan promotion but to other matters. So that almost everyone can win medals. Thanks Supersell.

  2. #2
    Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,190
    You already created a similar thread, a while back. Please don't create multiple threads on the same topic. Also, the moderators are just players, who volunteer to maintain the quality of the forum.

  3. #3
    Forum Hero Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    7,781
    So basically, you want to get masters level rewards in silver. When cwl first started, medals were much more tied to war wins than league level. If was vastly more profitable in medals to keep artificially low with heavy bases and reap the rewards for beating up low level bases. Clans would create a dummy clan, fill it with very low level bases to sit in gold or silver, then fill it with heavy bases the next month to win all wars. Rinse and repeat. The current system encourages you to move up.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  4. #4
    First off, they don't get 650+ medals unless they're in champs (even there I don't think they get that much).

    Secondly, they get medals because they worked to get to higher leagues. If you didn't work to rise in the ranks, why should you get the same rewards as top players?

  5. #5
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    So basically, you want to get masters level rewards in silver. When cwl first started, medals were much more tied to war wins than league level. If was vastly more profitable in medals to keep artificially low with heavy bases and reap the rewards for beating up low level bases. Clans would create a dummy clan, fill it with very low level bases to sit in gold or silver, then fill it with heavy bases the next month to win all wars. Rinse and repeat. The current system encourages you to move up.
    Thank you. But I didn't say at all that I was going to take the Master League medal from the Silver League. I wanted a solution so that good medals could be found. I worked hard all week for this cwl. But, the disappointment is that I got only 88 medals for having my Clan Silver 2. And if I am promoting the Clan, it will be seen that the Clan will take a minimum of 7-8 months to go to the Master. So how much encouragement do I get to play cwl in my own clan? So something exceptional needs to be thought of. Most of the time you have to create a way to promote the regular wars as well as a way to get more medals in cwl. But no matter what anyone says, I am a little sad and condemn it.

  6. #6
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    You already created a similar thread, a while back. Please don't create multiple threads on the same topic. Also, the moderators are just players, who volunteer to maintain the quality of the forum.
    I didnít make it on the same subject at all. The content of the two is completely different. I am very aware of my posts.

  7. #7
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    First off, they don't get 650+ medals unless they're in champs (even there I don't think they get that much).

    Secondly, they get medals because they worked to get to higher leagues. If you didn't work to rise in the ranks, why should you get the same rewards as top players?
    There is nothing more to say about it. I will see after a while that this post has been deleted.

  8. #8
    Forum Superstar JohnnyPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    On the Meridian of Misery
    Posts
    3,232
    What is a typical distribution of your town halls in your CWL lineup in Silver II? What is your town hall level?

  9. #9
    Your idea wouldn't even be great for you since clans with much stronger bases would intentionally sit in your low league and destroy your clan, happy to collect all those medals. Not only does there need to be a ladder where the medal amounts go up the higher the league, they could actually use a little boost to make the difference even greater.

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

  10. #10
    Forum Champion
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Bad Newz, VA.
    Posts
    5,690
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Your idea wouldn't even be great for you since clans with much stronger bases would intentionally sit in your low league and destroy your clan, happy to collect all those medals. Not only does there need to be a ladder where the medal amounts go up the higher the league, they could actually use a little boost to make the difference even greater.
    This^^^

    Strong clans would stay in low leagues and destroy weaker clans. You would get less medals​ if your idea was put in place.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •