Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: problems with SUPERCELL ID

  1. #1

    problems with SUPERCELL ID

    hello, maybe someone can help me. i had to install the game on a new tablet. my farm is found with level 49 via facebook but if i want to play , i had to put my mailadress for supercell ID code. if i do this, the level of my farm jump back on level 1. I have registered my farm for several months with the adress i use for facebook too. I have asked supercell support for help 3 times, but still no answer, I have not been able to play for 3 weeks. can I delete my supercell ID? and then just keep playing via Facebook? because my farm is saved via facebook. thank you for your help.

    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jopiesuisse67; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:39 PM.

  2. #2
    Forum Contender LynnK2015's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Posts
    4,613
    First of all, welcome to the Hay Day subforum.

    If you contacted Player Support in game and didn't get a response, please use the following webform. Good luck.

    https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...=web&contact=1
    Thank you Supercell Co-Founder Mikko Kodisoja and good luck on your new adventure.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ft-the-Company

  3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Cowslips's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Happy Birthday Hay Day!
    Posts
    3,631
    Quote Originally Posted by jopiesuisse67 View Post
    hello, maybe someone can help me. i had to install the game on a new tablet. my farm is found with level 49 via facebook but if i want to play , i had to put my mailadress for supercell ID code. if i do this, the level of my farm jump back on level 1. I have registered my farm for several months with the adress i use for facebook too. I have asked supercell support for help 3 times, but still no answer, I have not been able to play for 3 weeks. can I delete my supercell ID? and then just keep playing via Facebook? because my farm is saved via facebook. thank you for your help.

    When your game opens the level 1 farm you should be able to see a tab that says something like "I already have a farm". (You might have to move through a few screen that tell the story of your uncle leaving you the farm first!)

    If you tap on that tab it should take you to the Supercell ID login, where you can enter the details. Make sure that you tick in the checkbox "remember me on this device" and that should avoid the problem in future.

    I hope this helps.

    Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!



  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    When your game opens the level 1 farm you should be able to see a tab that says something like "I already have a farm". (You might have to move through a few screen that tell the story of your uncle leaving you the farm first!)

    If you tap on that tab it should take you to the Supercell ID login, where you can enter the details. Make sure that you tick in the checkbox "remember me on this device" and that should avoid the problem in future.

    I hope this helps.

    thank you, but it don't helps, because the supercell ID mailadress is not correct, if i enter my adress and later the code, my farm goes to level 1. and the tab: i already have a farm doesn't appear.

  5. #5
    AdvoCat Extraordinaire meonhoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Peanut collect reminder
    Posts
    4,981
    Do you still have access the the old tablet and the farm on there?
    When you registered with Supercell ID a few months ago, do you remember at which farm you were?
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

    Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

    #AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Do you still have access the the old tablet and the farm on there?
    When you registered with Supercell ID a few months ago, do you remember at which farm you were?

    i have my farm about a long time on my huawei p20. since january 2020. if i connect my farm with facebook or google play, my farm will be found , and then i have to click on that button for log in with super cell ID. if i do that and then enter the Code, then my farm goes back on level 1 instead level 49. i attached a screen shot
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #7
    Senior Member meemeeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    267
    when you logout from Supercell ID do you see your farm?

    You can't have two farms attached to one mail address, so you must contact Suprcell support and gave them proof that 49 lvl farm is yours
    Last edited by meemeeme; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:33 PM.

  8. #8
    AdvoCat Extraordinaire meonhoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Peanut collect reminder
    Posts
    4,981
    Quote Originally Posted by jopiesuisse67 View Post
    i have my farm about a long time on my huawei p20. since january 2020. if i connect my farm with facebook or google play, my farm will be found , and then i have to click on that button for log in with super cell ID. if i do that and then enter the Code, then my farm goes back on level 1 instead level 49. i attached a screen shot
    It sounds like the email you currently use to log in with Supercell ID is tied to a level 1 farm. And the lvel 49 farm is tied to another email address.

    I would suggest checking all your email addresses, searching email with "Supercell ID Login" or "Supercell ID Registration" in subject. If you haven't delete those you can find which ones are in use with Supercell ID.

    To help you understand what's going on, I would need to know if you still have access to the old device with your farm on it (for a few check) and the situation when you were last played with lv 49 farm.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

    Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

    #AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    It sounds like the email you currently use to log in with Supercell ID is tied to a level 1 farm. And the lvel 49 farm is tied to another email address.

    I would suggest checking all your email addresses, searching email with "Supercell ID Login" or "Supercell ID Registration" in subject. If you haven't delete those you can find which ones are in use with Supercell ID.

    To help you understand what's going on, I would need to know if you still have access to the old device with your farm on it (for a few check) and the situation when you were last played with lv 49 farm.
    i am very sure i registerd my farm with the my mailadress i used also for facebook and googleplay. i tried every other email adress but no succes

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by meemeeme View Post
    when you logout from Supercell ID do you see your farm?

    You can't have two farms attached to one mail address, so you must contact Suprcell support and gave them proof that 49 lvl farm is yours
    no, if i logout, the farm start all over again at the 1 point of install. i contact supercell support many times, and proof its my farm, but no answer or help . i tried it 3 weeks long.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •