Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: problems with SUPERCELL ID

hello everybody, my problem is solved :-) !!!
    i got a message from Supercell ID, they found my Farm, now i have to wait for the help inside my device and gave my reference number etc. thank you all for your help. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by jopiesuisse67 View Post
    i got a message from Supercell ID, they found my Farm, now i have to wait for the help inside my device and gave my reference number etc. thank you all for your help. :-)
    I didnít help. Couldnít. No skills in that area. But I was lurking. Iím so glad you got through.

And yes, forum peeps are really cool that way. 👍

Purrfect, glad you got the help you needed.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #14
    Phew! I'm so pleased - happy farming!

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

unfortunately I still don't have my farm back. had email contact with supercell ID and the supporter promised me that I would get help quickly. all I had to do was contact the game and enter the reference number. the supporter would take care of it. yesterday I had to specify everything: farm name, farm community, when I bought diamonds etc. just now I got an answer (in German) in the game from the Supercell and now I have to start all over again. I have only given the reference number again. also i fly out again and again, internet problems?

Can you translate what said on your image? If I undarstand Google wierd translation correct Game founded your Facebook 49 lvl farm, but asking you would you choose farm with Supercell ID or you continue to your 49 lvl farm?

yessssssssss, i got my farm back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!