Thread: Sun tasks for "Tomorrow" Changing when Rolled

Pro Member

Sun tasks for "Tomorrow" Changing when Rolled

Happening often. Just happened to me again.
    " Tomorrow " sun tasks before 8:00 UT
    2 suns for 1x sheep
    10 suns for 4x fish
    1 sun for 25x wheat

After 8:00 UT the sun tasks roll but now as "Today"
    3 suns 10x feed
    1 sun 25x wheat
    1 sun 15x corn

This is very annoying when player makes preparations for next day tasks the have them disappear.
    And what is with this constant wheat and corn sun tasks?
    Why 2 fast tasks together? This is very poor game designing.
    This particular one is on my level 32 farm, only about 52 crop plots. I
    It would take me forever to build up suns to get fuel spin.
    People have a real life to tend to than sit on a video game all day planting a bunch of crop for 1 sun at a time over and over. Try selling it when the Daily Dirt is overloaded with wheat corn. Have to give it away 10x for 1 coin. Sometimes takes several ads to get it sold. What a mess!
    After all of that work, there are times the spin wheel is electronically rigged to give 6 over and over.

It happened to me several times. This Change in sun task happens when you do not log in the game for around 12-15 hours since the daily 24 time changing of task(8.00 am UTC). It can also affect the next day task also but not sure about it.

So if you login before 12 hours, the task are same. if login after 12-15 hours, they usually change back to wheat and corn.

so if you do not want the task to change try to login early (even for 10 sec).
    Last edited by surendrajaipur; July 11th, 2020 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by surendrajaipur View Post
    It happened to me several times. This Change in sun task happens when you do not log in the game for around 10-12 hours since the daily 24 time changing of task(8.00 am UTC).

So if you login before 10-12 hours, the task are same. if login after 10-12 hours, they usually change back to wheat and corn.

so if you do not want the task to change try to login early (even for 10 sec).
    i had this happen to me Wednesday (reported in different thread). 8a UTC is currently 1am my time. But I signed in well before 11am (already deleted the screenshot I had of the new derby suntask , but have other picture in the game with dt/tm stamp of 7:20am). If length of time since logging in after sun task change is a factor, it has to be shorter than 10 hr since I was signed in ~6.5hr later and experienced this bug.

Quote Originally Posted by QBIE View Post
    i had this happen to me Wednesday (reported in different thread). 8a UTC is currently 1am my time. But I signed in well before 11am (already deleted the screenshot I had of the new derby suntask , but have other picture in the game with dt/tm stamp of 7:20am). If length of time since logging in after sun task change is a factor, it has to be shorter than 10 hr since I was signed in ~6.5hr later and experienced this bug.
    Your case is different. This time delay in log in bug changes tasks to wheat/corn not the derby.
    Derby task replaces other task if horse shoe sign building was visited the previous day which appears rarely on first 2-3 days of derby.

Quote Originally Posted by surendrajaipur View Post
    Your case is different. This time delay in log in bug changes tasks to wheat/corn not the derby.
    Derby task replaces other task if horse shoe sign building was visited the previous day which appears rarely on first 2-3 days of derby.
    Interesting about change specifically to certain sun tasks! I might deliberately try this out sometime because I like corn sun task (when not so many other ppl also growing corn)

i will I’ll pay more attention next time if a building I visit has horseshoe and if derby task replaces one of the sun tasks the next day...