Thread: week Xp x 3 ...

week Xp x 3 ...

Great week for the people to have more xp ...

but, read my signature, for those which do the town ... why is there not the same for the town ?????

1 or 2 days with 3x xp and heart in town should have been good too ... but no, the town is once again forgotten ...
    Farm 146 ... Town 47 My goal is to have my level 150 with my town at 50 ... yeah crazy

Town never gets any love... Not in updates and rarely in xp events... The last thing to happen in town was the sanctuary... Yay
    Kik: Stinky_and_The_Brain
    Recruitment Thread:https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...0#post12058790
    Hood Discord: https://discord.gg/98kX7M4

It gets the oh so important extra TEM event Haha.

Pro Member
    The 3x XP events are a good motivation to come play, and having multiple days for each event allows time for busy players to stop in and play when possible.
    Town is definitely missed this week.

IMO the boat event is the least likable and days for it are way excessive. Not very playable since it takes 4 hour intervals to get boat. Only good if in a large hood of players who like to put excessive helps on boats.

Boat can be recalled instantly with diamonds. I am not doing it, but know some that do. That person buys diamonds in batches of 4000.
    As LynnK use to say: thank you for supporting the game in ways that i dont wan...err...can't!

So how many XP did everyone rack up last week? I got around 3.3 million XP in a 1 week span and leveled up twice, mostly with trucks. Leveling up is about all I strive for any more, so this was exciting.
    Double XP truck is always my favorite event...hopefully TRIPLE is the new norm!

I'm with you on the town. I wish there would have been a day or two of triple XP townies.