Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clashy constructs and warrior queen will be available again ?

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Wait...what? Then who the heck signs my paycheck??? And more importantly, how do I even make dev videos? Wait...is this even real? Am I real? Are YOU real? Whoah...everything's going blurry...fading...fading..........

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Wait...what? Then who the heck signs my paycheck??? And more importantly, how do I even make dev videos? Wait...is this even real? Am I real? Are YOU real? Whoah...everything's going blurry...fading...fading.........
    :rofl: That was my ignorance on the statement as I didn't know for sure. I do apologize for my ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by AFRO View Post
    unfortunately they stick pretty hard to the "Limited Time offers" and deals.

if you miss the train after it leaves the station, sadly it may not ever come back.

my apologies on behalf of SC (not that they need it) but it is what it is, and what it is: is gone (for now). they really know how to feed into the impulse buy types (to their credit).

as they say in Espanol. Lo siento (I am sorry).
    if its like the trains around here, he still has a chance.. it probably hasnt arrived yet.

Clashy constructs and warrior queen will be available again ?

Hi all,

This may sound not fair. Anyhow I was not in a position to buy clashy constructs and warrior queen earlier. Now I have the funds, will it be available again?
    Now I got more love towards them, after seeing many players using it.
    I am always unlucky to loose good things at first and later regret for it.
    Can it pop again in special offers?
    😞 Sorry if it bothers

Pro Member
    No one in forums have any idea about it.

They said there are no plans of giving it again.
    Last edited by Minsarul; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:01 AM.

Millennial Club
    Yes we might get them back... I've heard that Sceneries may come back for purchase by Gems/League Medals...

Just like how Hero Skins came back, I guess we just gotta wait a little while
    Things left to do on my Bucket List:
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

Blow yourself away by reading my brand new idea - The Shadow Spirit!

Quote Originally Posted by Ideabulb View Post
    Yes we might get them back... I've heard that Sceneries may come back for purchase by Gems/League Medals...

Ok,let's hope soon. I am ready to even purchase with dollars
    Last edited by JayasundarRB; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JayasundarRB View Post
    Hi all,

This may sound not fair. Anyhow I was not in a position to buy clashy constructs and warrior queen earlier. Now I have the funds, will it be available again?
    Now I got more love towards them, after seeing many players using it.
    I am always unlucky to loose good things at first and later regret for it.
    Can it pop again in special offers?
    😞 Sorry if it bothers
    I wonder why you ask...... You already know darians answere because you have a post in his thread.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...EMS?p=12617586

Quote Originally Posted by Ideabulb View Post
    It was never said that the construction scenery will be available again. It was said that the first one will (and has been) offered for money and other sceneries will be available in league shop and clangames (not known when).

Regarding lunar queen it was a special offer and very unlikely that the skin will return for gems.
    We have never said we'd offer an old skin for gems every month. In fact, I've said quite the opposite. We do not have a set schedule nor will every skin likely be offered. There will be some months where no previous skin is offered.

Edit:
    Construction scenery will not return:
    I am sorry to hear you missed the debut of the scenery. It was in game ever since the release of the update, and we felt that was ample time for players to log on and be able to acquire it. It would be unfair to reactivate it just at the request of a player, however, rest assured more sceneries are coming and this isn't the last one.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:54 AM.

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Wouldnt make much difference whether you are purchasing with dollars or euros or any other currencies :-)
    Last edited by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:53 AM.