Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Do u feel Gold pass could have been less expensive?

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by rahultarafdar View Post
    I am already working on it so i get more money to spend on games
    Relax, apologies if I may seem offending you, but trust me I've been there, I'm just giving you some positive point of view. Its already cheap for the actual price and the things it offers, but if you cannot buy it for now then so be it, that's life. CoC will still run for many years and I suppose that time you'll be able to do stuffs that you weren't able to do before.
    Last edited by Cowslips; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:10 AM.

  2. #32
    Forum Veteran darpan2704coc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,642
    Quote Originally Posted by rahultarafdar View Post
    I am already working on it so i get more money to spend on games
    You want to spend more money on games? Then earn it. If you can't, then don't expect others to hand out things for at cheaper value. It's already heavily discounted. You need to think about what's important for you, spending everything you earn into a game or spend it on essentials. Making it cheaper won't solve any issue because there are students who don't even earn a penny, should they start creating posts about giving goldpass for free because they can't afford it.
    Last edited by Cowslips; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:10 AM.

  3. #33
    Forum Hero Phoenix1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Land
    Posts
    7,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Actually it's 25% more, which adds considerable weight to your point.

    Restoring 80 back to 100 is 80/100 > , or 25%.
    Doh, you're right! Well then that certainly does further reinforce my point!
    | BK 70 | AQ 70 | GW 50 | RC 18 |

  4. #34
    Forum Hero Phoenix1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Land
    Posts
    7,182
    This whole post reminds me of a thread that was started during the onset of the global quarantine when a player tried to plead the developers to make the gold pass free so that those who were laid off of work or simply couldn't because they were homebound would be able to enjoy the game more. The reality is that some people can afford and others can't, and that's perfectly acceptable. You can please everyone some of the time, you can please some people all of the time, but you can't please everyone all of the time. The OP is simply part of a group of players that will always want something that is always out of reach and there's nothing supercell can do to change that that wouldn't directly impact their profits.
    | BK 70 | AQ 70 | GW 50 | RC 18 |

  5. #35
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by rahultarafdar View Post
    I am already working on it so i get more money to spend on games
    You still haven't explain what did other games give you by spending $8 on that other game you mentioned? Did $8 in that game give you magic items that stave off upgrade time (Main Village and Builder Base), in game resources (Gold, Elixir, Dark Elixir, Builder Gold, Builder Elixir), and new Hero Skin?
    How did you compare to Gold Pass and come to the conclusion that Gold Pass is expensive?

    Aside, if you already working on it and have more money to spend on games, how is $5 still expensive?
    Last edited by Cowslips; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:11 AM.

  6. #36
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    620
    Ya, Gold pass is very expensive. 400 Rupees per month is too much. U can't invest that much in game, unless u don't care about money

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by IamMayur View Post
    Ya, Gold pass is very expensive. 400 Rupees per month is too much. U can't invest that much in game, unless u don't care about money
    I'm pretty much sure "expensive" is subjective to every one, but I checked the equivalent price of 400 INR to my own currency and I can definitely say you have 4 weeks to save some cash for a a new season every month (that's exactly what I'm doing), and I'm not sure how cruel the world is if you can't even save 100 rupees every week without compromising your real life expenses, but like I said, if you can't buy it for now then that's life man..

  8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #38
    Cowslips's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Happy Birthday Hay Day!
    Posts
    3,633
    This thread has clearly run its course, so I am closing it to prevent further breaches of forum rules.

    Thank you.

    Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •