Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Do u feel Gold pass could have been less expensive?

  1. #21
    Pro Member Tonyla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    571
    Quote Originally Posted by rahultarafdar View Post
    [Message from Supercell Support removed by Forum Moderator - rule 19]
    Heh, that's their standard copy and paste. You could suggest to be able to upgrade everything for free instantly and they'll still point you here
    Last edited by Cowslips; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:04 AM.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    248
    yea may be so also

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    377
    Then don't buy it? Or is that too difficult a concept to understand? I'm a th13 with 62/75/50/19 heroes, all th12 walls, troops that I use maxed, and most importantly, f2p. You DON'T NEED the GOLD PASS. Though you gotta attack more to keep up, like 3 times more.

    Look, dude, I was against the gold pass since the day it was launched, not because it was expensive, but because it was simply a middle finger to f2p players. I used to think f2p players mattered to SC as they help populate the game but the harsh reality is, they don't. Just learn to deal with it.

    All in all, gold pass isn't expensive at all when compared to the in-game trader or offers. Then again, it's not like CoC has a real economy. SC can make the cost go and up as they please.

  4. #24
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    ...reduced the price by 20%, so they then need to have 20% more players...
    Actually it's 25% more, which adds considerable weight to your point.

    Restoring 80 back to 100 is 80/100 > , or 25%.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by rahultarafdar View Post
    As per other games with pass system if we look we have to spend just a single time . I will not mention the game names . I guess u already understand . So they need u to spend only 8$ in game for once and its done for lifetime.But in case it requires 5$ every month . Is it even a possibility for it to be less expensive? Guys with huge money pls stay away . I am a student and hardly get 2$ as pocket money. Am from india . so not possible to spend money every 1 month
    EDIT:- I HAVE TAKEN GOLD PASS THIS SEASON AND WILL NOT ABLE TO AFFORD ANOTHER FOR NEXT 3 MONTH
    $5 is pretty dang good.

  6. #26
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,025
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFaceGuy View Post
    Then don't buy it? Or is that too difficult a concept to understand? I'm a th13 with 62/75/50/19 heroes, all th12 walls, troops that I use maxed, and most importantly, f2p. You DON'T NEED the GOLD PASS. Though you gotta attack more to keep up, like 3 times more.

    Look, dude, I was against the gold pass since the day it was launched, not because it was expensive, but because it was simply a middle finger to f2p players. I used to think f2p players mattered to SC as they help populate the game but the harsh reality is, they don't. Just learn to deal with it.

    All in all, gold pass isn't expensive at all when compared to the in-game trader or offers. Then again, it's not like CoC has a real economy. SC can make the cost go and up as they please.
    How is Gold Pass middle finger to F2P players if you as a F2P don't need Gold Pass to maxed out?

    I am with you that we could max a base without Gold Pass since I am a F2P and had maxed my base few times. But Gold Pass is more about new players (help them progress faster), as well as providing something unique for all players (Hero Skins). It doesn't mean SC doesn't care about F2P, see F2P are also given Magic Items through CG, CWL and also Hero Skins for gems (which is evidence that SC care about F2P).

  7. #27
    You seem to grind pretty well in-game, why not do it in real life? instead, think of that as your motivation to earn more cash, you may find yourself having more money to spend not only in CoC but on other luxury you desire.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    You seem to grind pretty well in-game, why not do it in real life? instead, think of that as your motivation to earn more cash, you may find yourself having more money to spend not only in CoC but on other luxury you desire.
    I am already working on it so i get more money to spend on games
    Last edited by Cowslips; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:08 AM.

  9. #29
    Forum Hero BloodyIrishman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    6,554
    Honestly the $5 price point is a fair amount for what it offers.

    Understand that if it were any cheaper than you'd expect Supercell to take away some of its value as well.

    Obviously the price point set by the app stores varies based on your market, but overall it's a very fair price.


    Last edited by Cowslips; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:09 AM.

    Level 19
    - 516/23,500 | Champion II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 220] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by rahultarafdar View Post
    I am already working on it so i get more money to spend on games
    You look exhausted, don't buy the pass if that gives you so much trouble.
    Last edited by Cowslips; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:09 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •