Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 161 looking for a happy hood.

New Bloke/Chick Sjmummy10dawn1st's Avatar

Level 163 looking for a happy hood.

I'm looking for a hood that is friendly will l help with boats watering. I'm level 163 in the town 46. I don't want the responsibility of a Co-leader an elder is fine. I'm on hayday quite a lot in the day I'm UK based. I will help with boats water etc. I always offer my stuff to my fellow hoodies first. I do Derby most week I'll do a 10th if it's needed or required I opt out rarely . I want to be able to communicate I've Kik Facebook discord I don't mind joining any other sites I'm friendly helpful I can be chatty and quiet I always say thank you if someone helps. I'm mostly independent. I don't mind helping with barn or silo or in town I don't mind saving for you. Eg need hammers I will keep for you or gold bars etc I'm currently in a hood Not happy constantly missing a task or to slow to finish in top 3 Kik dawn1st or pm 😘
    Last edited by Sjmummy10dawn1st; August 10th, 2020 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Levelled up

Hello! Please give Dachshund Delight a try! Our tag is #9VGGVC22

We are group of 20 players from around the world (some in the U.K.) and are friendly, active, and chatty. We help each other as much as we can and have a great time. About a third of us are level 100+.

We are in the Champions League for the Derby. We usually do 300+ points for tasks, but several of us do all 320s. We are not super competitive; we play for the horseshoes.

We do have a Facebook Messenger group, but only about 5ish of us are in it. We use it to ask for help fast or request tools more than anything, but it’s not used a whole lot.

We hope you can join! (If searching for our hood doesn’t work, you can add me as a friend #2RUYJORCV. I’m the leader of the hood, so I can invite you this way if it works better.)

Trainee
    Hi Sjmummy. We are a new hood that detached itself from our long-time hood because some of the original members were holding us back. Yes, we are ambitious and we do expect everyone to complete the Derby within a couple of days (except for Power, Mystery, and Bunny Derbies where there are other requirements to be met). We are friendly, helpful, and have a very good understanding of the game. We win Derbies with knowledge, teamwork, and planning and only use diamonds for the extra task. First impressions are that we will set too fast a pace for you, but you are welcome to take a look at us. Our hood name is Derby Teamworks which has a ginger cat on a blue heart logo. Being a new hood we are still working our way up the lower leagues. Because we focus so heavily on teamwork some form of communication outside the game is essential.

Sent you a pm.
    Lvl 161, town 45 #ULU2U8Y

Centennial Club
    Sent you a PM

Hey! Chicago Stockyards is a very friendly small group of newer players! We just started the neighborhood today and we would love it if you would help us expand!
    Tag: #YOPLUJLL

Hi, sent you a PM
    Fillory & Further, Level 105
    Leader- Fierce Sickos
    Now recruiting....
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...rby-addicts%21

Banned
    Check #YCYP8UJP out

New Bloke/Chick
    A little info about our hood

We are known as "ALMOST A HOOD" English Speaking

LEVEL 86 plus! 320/400 point derby tasks! TAG#PLY8P099
    CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE
    Gold -34, Silver-25, Bronze-13
    We are committed to completing an extra task for all derbies.

We support all Farmers in our hood to upgrade silo, barn, personal town train and the express train, including your visitors to all buildings.

MAKE THE JUMP, START FRESH, HELP US BUILD THE BEST TEAM/FARMERS IN OUR HOOD.

Upbeat, helpful, committed to team work!
    PM ME WITH TAG# AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO INVITE YOU TO JOIN

Give it a go, come on over!

Sending kik