Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is a "temporary clan"?

Centennial Club

What is a "temporary clan"?

I am the leader of my clan. A long time member left to go help another clan, then sent me an invite to join her "temorary" clan. If I join will that cause me to leave my current clan?

Quote Originally Posted by Dre1786 View Post
    I am the leader of my clan. A long time member left to go help another clan, then sent me an invite to join her "temorary" clan.
    You know what temporary means.
    Temporary clan is a clan for a limited time.
    If she asks to join her clan temporary then it means she want you to join her clan for a limited time.

If I join will that cause me to leave my current clan?
    Yes.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; July 9th, 2020 at 07:04 PM.

I am the leader of my clan. A long time member left to go help another clan, then sent me an invite to join her "temorary" clan. If I join will that cause me to leave my current clan?
    If you’re the leader, it will tell you to appoint a new leader first. You won’t be pulled out just for accepting the invite.

Centennial Club
    Thanks for the replies, guys. So, if I appoint a new leader and join my friends clan, can I re-join my primary clan and resume being leader upon rejoining, or would the new leader have to leave and appoint me?

Thanks for the replies, guys. So, if I appoint a new leader and join my friends clan, can I re-join my primary clan and resume being leader upon rejoining, or would the new leader have to leave and appoint me?
    Quote Originally Posted by LostInSpace View Post
    The new leader wouldn't have to leave. They have to promote you and take the role of co-leader
    But the new leader could deny on giving back leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    But the new leader could deny on giving back leadership.
    And should this happen, there is nothing that can be done to get you your leader role back.

My advice would be if you want to leave your clan, create a mini account, get it to TH3 so you can rebuild the clan castle, and give leadership to that account.
    Last edited by Rizzob; July 9th, 2020 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Added advice

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post

My advice would be if you want to leave your clan, create a mini account, get it to TH3 so you can rebuild the clan castle, and give leadership to that account.
    This 1000% IMO never give leadership away to anyone. Even to your friends. All it takes is a simple misunderstanding for you to lose all your hard work. If this were to happen there is nothing anyone can do for you, not even Supercell.

Centennial Club
    Thanks Rizzob. Problem solved.

Thanks all for your replies!

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    If you’re the leader, it will tell you to appoint a new leader first. You won’t be pulled out just for accepting the invite.
    I remember that time when you had to type "confirm" in uppercase to swap your own accounts, but was immediately kicked out from leadership when you hit the leave button. After multiple threads about that here on the forums SC came to their senses and changed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    And should this happen, there is nothing that can be done to get you your leader role back.

super response!