Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Choose one

Pro Member

Choose one

Think you have been given the power by supercell to choose one feature from frequently requested thread(location-IFR) and the feature you choose will be added to game which feature will you choose.

(Note-Dont post ruled out idea go to frequently requested thread read once and post)If someone puts the link below will be helpful.

Pro Member
    I would have chosed clan villages from frequently requested thread
    Last edited by Ullaspn; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    Think you have been given the power by supercell to choose one feature from frequently requested thread(location-IFR) and the feature you choose will be added to game which feature will you choose.

(Note-Dont post ruled out idea go to frequently requested thread read once and post)If someone puts the link below will be helpful.
    Tempted to go with the one I started a thread about (link in my signature) but I think in front of that I would put linking two clans together with a new chat bar (like we used to have for global) for chatting between the clans as well as for donations. Players would not lose elder status or donation ratio if they were to go between the two clans and they would have free movement back and forth even if clan is set to closed.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Tempted to go with the one I started a thread about (link in my signature) but I think in front of that I would put linking two clans together with a new chat bar (like we used to have for global) for chatting between the clans as well as for donations. Players would not lose elder status or donation ratio if they were to go between the two clans and they would have free movement back and forth even if clan is set to closed.
    I would like a bridge between clans too.
    It may seem unimportant, but if I run my donor account between the 2 clans, I lose the count each time I jump.
    A nice QOL for a little personal satisfaction, even tho we dont have a ratio requirement in place either.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    This would be EPIC!

Millennial Club
    Attacking my own village.

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    I would choose way to designate sister/feeder clans. It would be a great change to the game IMO :-)

Centennial Club
    100% a bridge between clans that lets people donate / chat. Would save me soo much hassle especially during CWL. In close second, a clan village but that idea is much more ambitious and would need some working out.

Minimum war leauge level while searching clans. Though many agreed on my post and it would be a nice QoL.

A system to retrain what you lost. the existing training slot thing was a wasted opportunity, unless you use 100 percent army