Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Keep up your game SUPERCELL

Keep up your game SUPERCELL

This is the only game (on mobile that is) that has kept my interest this long. Years! Kudos to SC for accommodating my ADHD and not making me lose interest.

This game is truly free to play, where in other free games you will get to a point where currency like 'gems' that are rare to come by absolutely have to be bought to continue on. For example, what if you get to TH8 freely playing in a short amount of time and then find you need 10,000 gems to upgrade to TH9!?! That's what other free games are like. Yes, you could get 10,000 gems for free... that's 400 gem boxes, and getting those once a week would take 7 years to upgrade freely playing (or maybe closer to 5 years with the ones hidden in stumps and trees and those accomplishments)!

Ads?!? Where are all the ads? Almost all free games now have ads popping up at every corner. What if after every attack a boom beach ad pops up for 60 seconds? What if every 10 next hits pops up a clash royale ad for 60s?? What if after each army is finished cooking an ad for hay day hits you in the face??? You get my point. SC could have riddled this free game with ads, and offer a paid subscription version ad free like many other games/apps, but their business model didn't go that way. Thanks SC for that.

A vast community of gamers still playing this, with forums busy every day just shows how popular this game is.

Constant updates throughout the years with staff listening to what the users want.

To all those naysayers and complainers that say they should get more for free, look around and see the value you're getting for free.

Keep it up guys, and thanks for all the fish.

Centennial Club
    Yes that's why its my favorite game too since 2015
    No ads
    Continuous updates
    And most important , A nice team which loves to interact with their players all world wide and most friendly and responsing community
    😘

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    To add, Supercell also has a pretty good record of providing games with different rules/mechanics to meet everyone's needs. I'll occasionally see posts by players who expect the fundamental aspects of the game to change radically. That should never happen. If someone is expecting the game to shift away from attacking others players to gain loot, they should check out some of the other titles available. The basic premise of this game is a good one and IMO Supercell has improved upon it year-after-year.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 20 - 711 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra57 View Post
    This is the only game (on mobile that is) that has kept my interest this long. Years! Kudos to SC for accommodating my ADHD and not making me lose interest.

This game is truly free to play, where in other free games you will get to a point where currency like 'gems' that are rare to come by absolutely have to be bought to continue on. For example, what if you get to TH8 freely playing in a short amount of time and then find you need 10,000 gems to upgrade to TH9!?! That's what other free games are like. Yes, you could get 10,000 gems for free... that's 400 gem boxes, and getting those once a week would take 7 years to upgrade freely playing (or maybe closer to 5 years with the ones hidden in stumps and trees and those accomplishments)!

Ads?!? Where are all the ads? Almost all free games now have ads popping up at every corner. What if after every attack a boom beach ad pops up for 60 seconds? What if every 10 next hits pops up a clash royale ad for 60s?? What if after each army is finished cooking an ad for hay day hits you in the face??? You get my point. SC could have riddled this free game with ads, and offer a paid subscription version ad free like many other games/apps, but their business model didn't go that way. Thanks SC for that.

A vast community of gamers still playing this, with forums busy every day just shows how popular this game is.

Constant updates throughout the years with staff listening to what the users want.

To all those naysayers and complainers that say they should get more for free, look around and see the value you're getting for free.

Keep it up guys, and thanks for all the fish.
    Agreed fully. Nice to see the D Adams reference too.
    Last edited by Tosti111; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:36 PM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

It's the second that I'm playing for around 4 years and don't feel like I'm going to dump in near future. That means the team is really doing a great job.

Clash of clans is a part of my life TBH😀

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    One of the only games that I am really interested in. It keeps getting better with each update. Hats off to team that makes this great game :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra57 View Post

I quit Words with Friends due to the ad menace. An ad after each word! CoC is one of the very few games that don't harass players by hitting them in face with ads.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    If someone is expecting the game to shift away from attacking others players to gain loot, ---
    Looting is the feature I like most, and if it were to go, I would be among the thousands that would leave the game. Thanks SC for continuing the original features of the game.

Millennial Club
    Nice to see a positive thread in a while.
    7 years in and still going strong.

It really is great to see this appreciation for the game. I'd like to add that IMO, I think SC has the right person as CM, who has undoubtedly contributed greatly to Clash's success.

Thank you TerMinus for the Sig!
    A message of hope-http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EGLSk3AVcUU