Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 357

Thread: 8th aniversary celebration - update speculation

  1. #11
    Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,165
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Temporary troops have so far not returned, have they?
    Ice wizard has returned to the game multiple times.

  2. #12
    Furry Bunny wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    15,225
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Temporary troops have so far not returned, have they?
    Ice wizard twice seen. 2016/17

    What is the 'debate' so far?
    Debate about upcoming debate.😂🥳

  3. #13
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Forest of main village
    Posts
    590
    I think gaint skeleton has returned

  4. #14
    Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    I think you don't know about royal ghost,it broke the game during halloween
    👍🏻. It shouldn't break the game. But this was just a whole new level of uselessness. Didn't use Ice Wizards(or Santa Surprise)on any account more than a single time(and I lost the battle, that time). Similar opinions by my clanmates too :-)
    Last edited by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:44 PM.

  5. #15
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Forest of main village
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    👍🏻. It shouldn't break the game. But this was just a whole new level of uselessness. Didn't use them(or Santa Surprise)on any account more than a single time(and I lost the battle, that time). Similar opinions by my clanmates too :-)
    The whole point of seasonal troops is that they are more Powerful than normal troop

  6. #16
    Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    The whole point of seasonal troops is that they are more Powerful than normal troop
    Exactly. But for me, Wizard was >>>>>>>>>> Ice Wizard :-)

  7. #17
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Forest of main village
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    Exactly. But for me, Wizard was >>>>>>>>>> Ice Wizard :-)
    When ice wizard came the first time in 2016 maybe it was very powerful ,2019 one I didn't even use.

  8. #18
    Senior Member ctb1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    I want party queen,she could be hot
    I went to school with a couple of girls that thought they were "party queens" years later, there the "party fiend" not so hot anymore, nodding off in there lawn chair in front of there dilapidated single wide trailer home.

  9. #19
    Millennial Club MommySnooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    Posts
    1,261
    I liked ice wizard once I figured out how to use them. Loved royal ghost. If we’re talking temporary returns, I wouldn’t mind seeing them again. Added to the game? Nah. And the Santa Spell was brought back by popular demand. No it’s not going to singlehandedly take down a townhall, likely. The point of it was just for fun. I loved trying to drop them on people’s Christmas trees and always hoped someone would do the same in return.

    As for the birthday? Who knows. Maybe something completely original if they do put in a temporary troop for it. It’s not Halloween or winter.


    Thanks TerM!

    Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

  10. #20
    Forum Champion JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    6,196
    Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post
    I liked ice wizard once I figured out how to use them. Loved royal ghost. If we’re talking temporary returns, I wouldn’t mind seeing them again. Added to the game? Nah. And the Santa Spell was brought back by popular demand. No it’s not going to singlehandedly take down a townhall, likely. The point of it was just for fun. I loved trying to drop them on people’s Christmas trees and always hoped someone would do the same in return.

    As for the birthday? Who knows. Maybe something completely original if they do put in a temporary troop for it. It’s not Halloween or winter.
    Exactly this ... just looks so festive with pressies

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •