Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clear clan chat

Clear clan chat

I think it is very very important and should be addressed right away. Many players use vulgar language in clan chat. This is quite frequent in india. Filter does not work for local language (like hindi). When players notice that there is a female member, then they start to create fantasies in the chat section itself. So leaders and co-leaders must be given with the privilege of deleting the unwanted messages from the chat section.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by banikrai1911 View Post
    I think it is very very important and should be addressed right away. Many players use vulgar language in clan chat. This is quite frequent in india. Filter does not work for local language (like hindi). When players notice that there is a female member, then they start to create fantasies in the chat section itself. So leaders and co-leaders must be given with the privilege of deleting the unwanted messages from the chat section.
    If you have rules against being vulgar in your clan chat, enforce them and kick folks out for violating them. If you dont want to kick them or dont think your leaders will, why would you think those same leaders would care enough to clean out chat?
    Last edited by Tosti111; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:08 PM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by banikrai1911 View Post
    I know a female player came to my clan and the chat went crazy , I can't describe it here

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    This is ruled out.

Please read the sticky before posting.