Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: An important question

An important question

Some channels claim to have access to the game source, right?

Wrong. Or right, maybe they do claim it, but they’re wrong.

There are by supercell supported youtuber. They do have acces to developer build and sometimes get invited to headquarter.
    They also signed in a NDA and only allowed to talk about coming content when sc agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Emadjjj View Post
    Some channels claim to have access to the game source, right?
    Wonder what they define as "game source"? Do not know, but would be absolutely shocked if those granted Dev Build access also are given access to the source code itself.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Wonder what they define as "game source"? Do not know, but would be absolutely shocked if those granted Dev Build access also are given access to the source code itself.
    They sometimes show a statue of the game and say they got it from the source

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Emadjjj View Post
    They sometimes show a statue of the game and say they got it from the source
    Are you talking about leakers? Dicussion of that is against the forum rules.

With this lie, they try to steal from naive people

Suspect then they are possibly claiming access to Dev Build, and not the source code itself. There may be a statue within that shop.

Or, I remember when some Youtubers were unofficially showing the repaired boat for years (yes, years) before the Builder Base was added. They were extracting objects within the game data. If they are doing that, they do not have "source access". Also be aware that many in the past "leaked" found objects which never made it into the game, they were merely temporary file place holders.

My gut instinct is that they are using the statue as "click bait" like we have seen often in the past, and they have no "source access".
    Last edited by rowman; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:13 PM.

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Suspect then they are possibly claiming access to Dev Build, and not the source code itself. There may be a statue within that shop.

Or, I remember when some Youtubers were unofficially showing the repaired boat for years (yes, years) before the Builder Base was added. They were extracting objects within the game data. If they are doing that, they do not have "source access". Also be aware that many in the past "leaked" found objects which never made it into the game, they were merely temporary file place holders.

My gut instinct is that they are using the statue as "click bait" like we have seen often in the past, and they have no "source access".
    I doubt he is talking about regular youtubers :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    I doubt he is talking about regular youtubers :-)
    Agree, suspect they are in the second set that I mentioned, which are the "click bait" community, whom we all should ignore them completely.