Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I get the Multi Mortar upgrade

Forum Legend
    The multi mortar is a means to Otto. Functionally it will give you no added value on the home base other then looking cool. You can do it at TH10, 11, 12, or 13 whenever you are close to Otto or have aspare book of building you can use on it so master builder can keep working on Otto tasks on the builder base.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Wreckingcrew View Post
    The Idea is rush the BB and upgrade your Cannon Carts and battle machine first to max at the BB level and use them exclusively to win your 3 battles daily.

The rest of your troops will be low level but you can work on those after you get to BH9 and unlock otto.
    Oh gotcha, but I mean by rushing, can't opponents easily attack me in Versus Battles?
    Things left to do on my Bucket List:
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

Blow yourself away by reading my brand new idea - The Shadow Spirit!

Quote Originally Posted by Ideabulb View Post
    Oh gotcha, but I mean by rushing, can't opponents easily attack me in Versus Battles?
    No rushing does not provide any advantage to opponents, you can still win if you master any one attack , keeping other things low. Rushing is helpful in BB, take my example, I have very low walls and all troops are low , only certain troops are max including cannon carts and have won around 1000 versus battle when checked through profile and i am always above 4800+ trophies.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaibhav4444444444 View Post
    No rushing does not provide any advantage to opponents, you can still win if you master any one attack , keeping other things low. Rushing is helpful in BB, take my example, I have very low walls and all troops are low , only certain troops are max including cannon carts and have won around 1000 versus battle when checked through profile and i am always above 4800+ trophies.
    Thanks buddy
    I'll probably try rushing then xD...
    thanks to everyone else as well
    Things left to do on my Bucket List:
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

Blow yourself away by reading my brand new idea - The Shadow Spirit!

Forum Legend
    It’s a ladder with no thought to Builder Hall level. Max out one army comp and move on to next builder hall.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Forum Elder
    But wait if I rush BB, won't I have low level troops?
    In all honesty you only nee ONE maxed troop for Builder Hut base besides the required Cannon Cart. (I choose Baby Dragon spam) I dont use hardly any other troops. on my main I upgraded Hogs Witches and Drop Ship, for variety but my primary troop across all my accounts are the Baby Dragos.

since they did the "Revised-Tiebreaker" update life has been much more pleasant in the BHB side of clash. if I lose a match, I can go right back in and mash another one before I have time to be "Butt-hurt" for lack of a better term (cause I dont like that term, but it conveys my point) so I can get my three in about 6-8 raids through out the day (or in about 10-15 min) on the remaining acct I am chasing the otto reqs on (just need to max the Mech).

the other troops dont matter to me personally, only winning my 3 a day. and Baby Ds fill this role for my needs..

YMMV but they are the boss for me.

Forum Elder
    This is arbitrary IMO. because again, since the update speed is the name of the game.
    my base is weaker than a wet paper bag. I have some strong core walls and key structures like Mega Tesla and working on Roaster and regular teslas but I have a LOT of super underdeveloped turrets.. but I can spam my Babys faster than they can take my base down. (Hint spread some turrets out to stall them) I get 100 % like every match, but I can usually beat them on the timer, so I get my wins.