Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I get the Multi Mortar upgrade

Millennial Club

Should I get the Multi Mortar upgrade

Yeah the question is what it says...

I'm in TH10, almost gonna pack out and go to TH11 in a few weeks/months...

I made the other two Gear Ups, I got the Double Cannon and that one's fun, the Short Range Archer Tower I don't use often...

But is it worth staying in TH10 for a while longer to upgrade my BH6 to 8 and get the Gear Up?

And is the Multi Mortar upgrade gonna make any big impact as such?
    Thanks
    KPK
    Things left to do on my Bucket List:
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

Blow yourself away by reading my brand new idea - The Shadow Spirit!

if you want to get o.t.t.o. - you'll have no choice

As for impact: not much really, just like the others. Impact of o.t.t.o though...

Edit: why would you stop progressing main village whilst updating BB?
    Last edited by JusMe; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:38 AM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    if you want to get o.t.t.o. - you'll have no choice

As for impact: not much really, just like the others. Impact of o.t.t.o though...

Edit: why would you stop progressing main village whilst updating BB?
    No I haven't paid enough interest or time to BB, and things get a bit too lax and slow with just a Single Builder, and we get only a single clock tower boost a day... But I like maxing out my main village, so I asked
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

Quote Originally Posted by Ideabulb View Post
    No I haven't paid enough interest or time to BB, and things get a bit too lax and slow with just a Single Builder, and we get only a single clock tower boost a day... But I like maxing out my main village, so I asked
    But when you unlock OTTO then you can move the master builder over to the main base to have 6 builders. It's completely worth it in the long run. I highly suggest rushing the requirements to unlock OTTO as it will significantly reduce your total upgrade time on the main village when you have 6 builders.
    | BK 70 | AQ 70 | GW 50 | RC 18 |

Banned
    Only real reason to do this is to get 6th builder for main village. If that is something you want, then yes get multi mortar upgrade.

Reminder-as you get to TH 11, 12, etc. the build times get longer and longer and longer.

Forum Elder
    Get it so you can get the 6th builder.

You don’t have to use multi mortar if you don’t want to
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

Work on it when you’re at th11 or th12, meanwhile just start progressing your bb a little each day.
    Last edited by shepherdgirl; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:55 AM.

Yeah the question is what it says...

I'm in TH10, almost gonna pack out and go to TH11 in a few weeks/months...

I made the other two Gear Ups, I got the Double Cannon and that one's fun, the Short Range Archer Tower I don't use often...

But is it worth staying in TH10 for a while longer to upgrade my BH6 to 8 and get the Gear Up?

And is the Multi Mortar upgrade gonna make any big impact as such?
    Thanks
    KPK
    Do that for 6th builder, At th13 , that additional builder will give you a significant support. I even feel the need of 9-10 builders but 6 builders is must if you are interested in upgrading for a long run.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    But when you unlock OTTO then you can move the master builder over to the main base to have 6 builders. It's completely worth it in the long run. I highly suggest rushing the requirements to unlock OTTO as it will significantly reduce your total upgrade time on the main village when you have 6 builders.
    But wait if I rush BB, won't I have low level troops?

But wait if I rush BB, won't I have low level troops?
    The Idea is rush the BB and upgrade your Cannon Carts and battle machine first to max at the BB level and use them exclusively to win your 3 battles daily.

The rest of your troops will be low level but you can work on those after you get to BH9 and unlock otto.