Thread: Add a Tab to Barn

Fresh Spawn

Add a Tab to Barn

I would like to forward a suggestion to make life easier for me/all, when checking my barn of what Im low on.
    At the moment all maximum items are listed at the top, but it would be great to have a tab listing of what Im short on. Or Top / Bottom or Up/ Down.

This would save me scrolling all the way down. I would find it a big help if we farmers can have something similar.

Thanking you in advance.
    Last edited by Aegean; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegean View Post
    I would like to forward a suggestion to make life easier for me/all, when checking my barn of what Im low on.
    At the moment all maximum items are listed at the top, but it would be great to have a tab listing of what Im short on. Or Top / Bottom or Up/ Down.

This would save me scrolling all the way down. I would find it a big help if we farmers can have something similar.

Thanking you in advance.
    Same here, would be great!

It would be great for selling items in the RSS too! I only keep so many of each thing and it would be nice to get to them quicker since they all have the same number and we can hold so many variations of items.

I mean, 30 different items, at 2 or 3 of each, all in the same section, it takes a minute to look through all 30 things and find it.