Thread: Daily Dirt Ads coming out all corn

Pro Member

Daily Dirt Ads coming out all corn

Something needs to be done with the paper. All of the ads are corn with one or two carrot , or wheat but all crop. How about some variety?
    Two farms different levels and both the same mess, nothing but corn.
    What servers, which countries getting all of the good stuff??
    Sure not here.

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    I think it’s because of what else is currently happening in the game. I suspect it’ll go back to the usual rustic bouquets etc when the first two are over

1. Blossom derby. Several hood members doing corn or carrot tasks to maximize pts, I’ve had both come up in my two hoods.
    2. Valley. Ppl doing these as sun tasks
    3. Wheaters, “corners”, “carroters”, whatever u wanna call them. I’m a “corner” myself, but there’s enough in the paper this week I’m taking a break

Quote Originally Posted by QBIE View Post
    I think it’s because of what else is currently happening in the game. I suspect it’ll go back to the usual rustic bouquets etc when the first two are over

1. Blossom derby. Several hood members doing corn or carrot tasks to maximize pts, I’ve had both come up in my two hoods.
    2. Valley. Ppl doing these as sun tasks
    3. Wheaters, “corners”, “carroters”, whatever u wanna call them. I’m a “corner” myself, but there’s enough in the paper this week I’m taking a break
    Botters too, seem to farm with renewed vigor now.
    Last edited by BULIGO; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:28 PM.