Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Help

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    We cant help you. Only ingame support might be able to help but could say no because you shared your village.
    you can't? Darn.

Quote Originally Posted by SaYNaNaFoO View Post
    you can't? Darn.
    No one on forums can.
    Only ingame support might be able to help you and they dont work on forums.

Ingame Support In/Out of the Game

Contact Form

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    We cant help you. Only ingame support might be able to help but could say no because you shared your village.
    It is a different poster, who I think is just joking :-)
    Last edited by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joacoavalo View Post
    I was told that these 4 months Supercell did not provide support and that it will not provide until the end of the pandemic, which will be about 2 more months,
    These account recovery threads aren't making sense to me. Let me share my experience from May/June:

I'm working from home with reduced hours, so I've got a lot more time on my hands.

I start thinking about my old mini I had abandoned about 5 years ago, and I try to access it using my old google account I had created for it. That was before supercell ID existed, and I didn't have the device I had used it on. I had no luck with that.

May 29 I sought out help and support within the settings of the game. Went to Account category, and when the instructions didn't work for me, I went to 'Contact Us' which took me to a chat screen with a bot.

It asked me some questions like account name/ player ID, the clan name, what th level, when I had last used it, etc. Then said it could take a couple weeks for them to look into it and get back to me. It was very intuitive, I was slightly impressed with its AI.

Less than a week later a real human replied, asking more questions. We live chatted and she was able to recover my old account and link it to a new supercell ID within minutes. This was all within the 'contact us' chat window within the game, therefore you have to go back into that chat window to see if they reply, as you won't get a notification of a reply.

So.... All this talk of support not helping for weeks, and not helping because of the pandemic, I think is a load of twaddle.

Just go through with the 'Contact Us' button in the lost account help and support sections, answer their questions and they'll help.
    Last edited by Ajax; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    It is a different poster, who I think is just joking :-)
    He had a thread (deleted) where he mentioned that he gave his village to someone else who said the he would give him gold pass.
    In short got scammed.

Edit:
    Sorry was a different forumer.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:20 PM.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra57 View Post

So.... All this talk of support not helping for weeks, and not helping because of the pandemic, I think is a load of twaddle.
    The fact you got help relatively quickly and successfully does not mean everybody will.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    The fact you got help relatively quickly and successfully does not mean everybody will.
    True.

I guess my main point was that they are there to help, even in these pandemic times. The bot said it could be a few weeks for them to get back to me, so I could've been lucky that week where they weren't too busy.

And I remember reading in another thread somewhere that it's only bots replying and can't help, so I wanted to voice my experience I had with human interaction. Maybe that poster didn't have the patience to go through with the whole process.

Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra57 View Post
    True.

I guess my main point was that they are there to help, even in these pandemic times. The bot said it could be a few weeks for them to get back to me, so I could've been lucky that week where they weren't too busy.

And I remember reading in another thread somewhere that it's only bots replying and can't help, so I wanted to voice my experience I had with human interaction. Maybe that poster didn't have the patience to go through with the whole process.
    or maybe OP wasn't lucky enough to have their ticket sent to a 'human handler'.... we don't know