Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Got my account banned for false charges of phishing

Got my account banned for false charges of phishing

I am Akshay agarwal , I started playing coc when i was 12 year old (2012) , but when i was 12 I didn't had an device to play it on (permanently) so i couldn't play it , but when i turned 16 my parents bought me a mobile phone in which i started playing coc again , then when i turned 17 i got another device because the previous one was out dated , and i started to play on it , i played with several accounts , after sometime my device broke and I couldn't afford a new one , then in 2018/19 i got my latest device i.e. one plus 6 , and i started to play coc again with it , but i lost the track of the emails that i created to play coc from , still i played with the emails i remembered i made a clan on 6/9/19 named [redacted by Forum Moderator] with the help of my cousin brother and we played in the clan till we got to level 4 and then my brother left gaming , so i was alone in the clan , eventually i quit playing too , then after some time i came to coc and started playing again with some of my accounts , and i thought what if i could recover all the lost accounts and play all by myself in my level 4 clan , hence i contacted through in game support , and asked if i can get back one of my accounts , and i couldn't remember the devices that i played on , So they said that i was trying to steal someone else's account and banned me permanently , i am really sorry if i was rude to in game support , i would not try to play with multiple accounts from now on and focus only on my th 11 That is [redacted] its medium maxed , I'd really appreciate if u lifted my ban because i have invested a lot of time and money on battle passes previously
    Last edited by Cowslips; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:55 PM. Reason: Removing personal information

Millennial Club
    You need to contact support, no one here can help you.

i have tried every possible way to connect with the support and i still am not able to connect with them , this is my last try and hope to get back my account

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by akshayagarwal19854 View Post
    I am Akshay agarwal , I started playing coc when i was 12 year old (2012) , but when i was 12 I didn't had an device to play it on (permanently) so i couldn't play it , but when i turned 16 my parents bought me a mobile phone in which i started playing coc again , then when i turned 17 i got another device because the previous one was out dated , and i started to play on it , i played with several accounts , after sometime my device broke and I couldn't afford a new one , then in 2018/19 i got my latest device i.e. one plus 6 , and i started to play coc again with it , but i lost the track of the emails that i created to play coc from , still i played with the emails i remembered i made a clan on 6/9/19 named [redacted by Forum Moderator] with the help of my cousin brother and we played in the clan till we got to level 4 and then my brother left gaming , so i was alone in the clan , eventually i quit playing too , then after some time i came to coc and started playing again with some of my accounts , and i thought what if i could recover all the lost accounts and play all by myself in my level 4 clan , hence i contacted through in game support , and asked if i can get back one of my accounts , and i couldn't remember the devices that i played on , So they said that i was trying to steal someone else's account and banned me permanently , i am really sorry if i was rude to in game support , i would not try to play with multiple accounts from now on and focus only on my th 11 That is [redacted] its medium maxed , I'd really appreciate if u lifted my ban because i have invested a lot of time and money on battle passes previously
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

As has been pointed out, no-one on the forum can help you with this issue, other than by giving advice; we do not have access to game files.

You need to contact Supercell Support.

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl...ontact=1&p=web
    Last edited by Cowslips; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:58 PM.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!