Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Donation replacement

Fresh Spawn

Donation replacement

replacement of unit in army camp after donation

Fresh Spawn
    I would like to suggest supercell to replace the army camp with the same unit if it is in training que after donation.. like if i have a particular army i use and some clam member makes a request and i have that troop trained and i donate the particular troop it should be replaced with the same troop if it is in training que rather than replacing it with the immediate unit trained in queue

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by luvcrasy View Post
    I would like to suggest supercell to replace the army camp with the same unit if it is in training que after donation.. like if i have a particular army i use and some clam member makes a request and i have that troop trained and i donate the particular troop it should be replaced with the same troop if it is in training que rather than replacing it with the immediate unit trained in queue
    If it is in the training queue (and trained), then that is the troop that will be donated. If it isn't trained yet in the queue, then it can't replace what is in your camps, because only trained troops can be in the camps.

It already does, provided that you have another of the donated troop in the secondary queue. If you don't have it, you can't really expect the game to cook it for you, and put it at the front of the queue.

Forum Superstar
    I wish that when donated, the same troop would be placed in the training queue.

If the donated troop came from the training queue, put it back where it came from.

If the donated troop came from the active army, put it at the head of the training queue, so that it will when trained moved into the active army ahead of any other troop.

Quote Originally Posted by George1971 View Post
    I wish that when donated, the same troop would be placed in the training queue.

If the donated troop came from the training queue, put it back where it came from.

If the donated troop came from the active army, put it at the head of the training queue, so that it will when trained moved into the active army ahead of any other troop.