View Poll Results: Which Scenery Idea do you like best?

Voters
159. You may not vote on this poll
  • LostInSpace - Autumn Theme

28 17.61%
  • Ullaspn - Volcanic Theme

9 5.66%
  • Noctaire - Tropical Paradise

37 23.27%
  • Doddysyuk - Theme Park

11 6.92%
  • Ken1374 - Supercell Theme

7 4.40%
  • rowman - Gates of Hell

27 16.98%
  • fozage - Ivory Theme

4 2.52%
  • Be A Legend - Valkyrie Valley

21 13.21%
  • Galactic123 - Dark Forest

10 6.29%
  • huffy5578 - Circus Theme

5 3.14%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Vote for the Best Scenery Idea (Poll)

C’mon y’all...I enjoy autumn as much as the next guy, but seriously...who would turn down time at the beach, ice cold bier in hand, the splashing waves.... Then there’s all the fit beach goers (yeah...I’ll be in a t-shirt and shorts, myself), surfing, jet skis; the feeling of the warm sun on your skin, grains of sand between your toes, and the cool relief of the ocean as it cascades back and forth along the shoreline.

What do we get in Autumn? Sweaters and work - it’s the harvest season, so that means we have to hit the fields and orchards. Then everything has to be canned, wood chopped/stacked in anticipation of the barren winter. Sure the trees are pretty and pumpkin spice lattes are flavorful, but there’s hardly any time to enjoy such things between all the work. Even in the burbs, Autumn is all about work - think of all the leaves you have to rake, closing down the pool, stowing all the outdoors stuff for the winter....

And kids...have you ever heard a kid saying, “Yay, autumn - I get to go back to school!”??? Of course not, but what you DO hear is, “I can’t wait for spring break!”, or, “Woohoo...summer vacation!”.

Do it for all the people stuck indoors due to CoVid-19 who couldn’t head out for their beachfront vacation. Do it for Darian. We need a TROPICAL PARADISE.

Last edited by Noctaire; July 11th, 2020 at 06:32 PM.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.
    Creator Code: GwN

sorry Noc, as much as I like your idea, and agree that a summer paradise is better than fall, I was raised in \/alhalla and that is where my vote and myself shall go, well done Be a Legend! very well written.......

Millennial Club
    Picture this, except it'll be much better (supercell style)-
    autumn.jpg
    vote for the autumn themed scenery!

Thank you DragonX for the EPIC sig. 🙏

Millennial Club
    Did I even got a vote 😂😂😂

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    What Noc said
    Haha, if we go that way, here I go with my ad:

Imagine your village, close to a river, with statues of the almighty ancestors of our well known friends, the valks. Imagine walking uphill though paths of nature and proudness, and taking a look at the beautiful Valkyrie Valley. Imagine walking though a town where, thousands of years ago, the valks used to live. And don't forget to imagine that you are the only one there, no tourist busses, full of smartphones and photographers... No, just you and nature. Imagine your villagers, drinking from the water wells. The same water wells that ancient valkyries used to drink from.

The thing is, a tropical beach is great, but Valkyrie Valley is something that you can't find on every island in the Pacific Ocean.

Valkyries deserve their scenery.

(But still, all top 10 scenerys are a.w.e.s.o.m.e.!)
    Last edited by Be A Legend; July 12th, 2020 at 08:04 AM.

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Crawler View Post
    sorry Noc, as much as I like your idea, and agree that a summer paradise is better than fall, I was raised in \/alhalla and that is where my vote and myself shall go, well done Be a Legend! very well written.......
    Hey thanks for the rep (and the vote)

I've gotta go with Rowan on this one. I've been f2p since I started but I might buy this if it came on the market.
    Last edited by FrozenPekkas; July 12th, 2020 at 03:04 PM.

Vote to Dark forest

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    C’mon y’all...I enjoy autumn as much as the next guy, but seriously...who would turn down time at the beach, ice cold bier in hand, the splashing waves....
    Those whom play Boom Beach, that is who. They see that scenery without end each time they log in, cannot escape it.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Those whom play Boom Beach, that is who. They see that scenery without end each time they log in, cannot escape it.
    Bah! Boom isn't a tropical paradise! It's a strategically situated, island base. WIth a volcano. Surrounded by other islands with volcanoes. Actually...there really are a lot of volcanoes in Boom....
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.
    Creator Code: GwN