Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Someone is playing my base

Fresh Spawn

Someone is playing my base

I received message from a Clasher that I am getting a Gold Pass from him. So to give me Gold Pass, he said I have to give him my base and he will purchase Gold Pass and then he will remove my base from his mobile. He misused my lack of knowledge and he tried to change my Gmail password and soon I come to know. I changed my email password so he could not change it. But still he has my base with him and he sold all my magic items and cancelled all the upgrades. Now I cant do anything 😭😭. Supercell please help me out. I want my base back in proper condition.

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    The forumers can't do anything. Please contact Supercell support, preferably in-game :-)

P.S: Creating an SCID would help? Not sure whether he would still be able to access the account.
    Last edited by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:59 PM.

Centennial Club
    create supercell id as soon as possible or else he will create it and you will lose your village

when supercell id will be created he will no longer will be able to play your village
    you have break TOS so contacting Support will be risky
    Last edited by APURV77; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:04 PM.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Nobody on the forums can possibly help you. Only Supercell Support can help.

And you will have to be VERY careful how you talk to them, because sharing of accounts is not allowed, and when you gave him access, that is what you were doing.

And no matter what, Support will not restore your village to what it was before. The most they might do is to block him from the account - which will involve them locking the account and sending you an unlock code by email.

Fresh Spawn

My base is being played by other and I know who it is. Can I report him?

My base is with a player namely [redacted by Forum Moderator] he is member of [redacted]. My player ID is #[redacted]. My village name was [redacted]. Now he changed it to [redacted]. I don't have any hope of getting my village back. Can I block my village and report him!? I had 10.5K gems before and now I have less than 900. I hope supercell will block my village as soon as possible and ban him from playing.

I have messaged help and support in game. They did not respond till now.
    Last edited by Cowslips; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:46 PM. Reason: Naming and shaming

Sorry but no one can help you here - will have to wait for your reply from Support.
    Dogmatix | TH12 - The Final Frontier |

How did this person get your base?

Edit: I see you posted this same topic yesterday, where you willingly gave your base away to a scammer:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...laying-my-base
    Last edited by JohnnyPC; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:47 PM.

Fresh Spawn

How to access my locked village?

My th10 was with a stranger and for that I texted help and support from my th12 base. Now th10 has not been locked instead my th12 is locked. I contacted Supercell again to get unlock code. But they say unfortunately they couldn't recognise that the owner is me. How can I get unlock code!?

Never ask help for another base than the one in the account. Unfortunately that immediately sends out red flags to the support team about phishing. Support isn't a part of these forums here. Your only recourse is to go back to support, either in game or out of game via the contact form.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Merged with your previous two threads on 'how you gave your account away'

The forum is not support and can not help you.
    Last edited by Bakunin; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:28 AM.