Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: CWL war castle Troops

CWL war castle Troops

The CWL war castle need to fill every day is unfair and unbalanced. It needs to be done like legend league, fill once for all 7 wars. The reason being is a lot of clans give up near the end, so if you faced them at the start you faced full war castles. If you are neck and neck with another clan at the end and they face the clan you faced first at the end and they war against empty war castles they have a better chance to get more stars. It is unfair, this was the case in last months cwl. My clan faced 3 very easy clans the first 3 days, we got 84, 86 and 83. The other clan that was nearly tied with us faced them the last 3 wars getting 90 on all 3 facing empty war castles. We were 7 of 7 in wars, they were 6 of 7 but got first place by 2 stars. If they had faced full war castle it might have been different.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsfcb001 View Post
    The CWL war castle need to fill every day is unfair and unbalanced. It needs to be done like legend league, fill once for all 7 wars. The reason being is a lot of clans give up near the end, so if you faced them at the start you faced full war castles. If you are neck and neck with another clan at the end and they face the clan you faced first at the end and they war against empty war castles they have a better chance to get more stars. It is unfair, this was the case in last months cwl. My clan faced 3 very easy clans the first 3 days, we got 84, 86 and 83. The other clan that was nearly tied with us faced them the last 3 wars getting 90 on all 3 facing empty war castles. We were 7 of 7 in wars, they were 6 of 7 but got first place by 2 stars. If they had faced full war castle it might have been different.
    How can you know whether they faced full war castles or not?

While what you say is a possible issue, there is no way you can know unless you managed to get into the other clan and get them to promote you to elder. Which seems unlikely to say the least.

How is it unfair and unbalanced? It's the clan's fault. There's also the chance that you may have also faced demotivated clans at the end, and without ccs as well. It's luck of the draw.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    How can you know whether they faced full war castles or not?

While what you say is a possible issue, there is no way you can know unless you managed to get into the other clan and get them to promote you to elder. Which seems unlikely to say the least.
    I do like I always do, I bounce around other clans after Cwl is over, talking and chatting. It is real easy, just go ask.

So from what I am read here the real issue is you were second place instead of 1st and you want SC to "fix" that problem.......if this had been reversed and you got the prize because the CC were empty would you be here complaining and asking for a "fix" to the issue? I would wager no.

Unless this was a planned manipulation and win trading there is nothing to fix.

Now if you came here and said it would be nice to help save time and some resources by having this replicate Legends by filling it once then you perhaps may get some support for the idea.
    Last edited by carmour987; July 8th, 2020 at 06:35 PM.

It's kinda the clan's responsibility to full the cc though. Remember, CWL words differently from legend!

If the CCs aren't filled, then people will take advantage. But it doesn't mean we need to change anything. As I said before: luck of the draw!

Forum Superstar
    CWL war castle filling can become a chore. I think it should remain a task, because it is an important clan task, and clan tasks getting done contributes to what makes a clan.

I wish that the fillers could be more easily seen and thanked.

I don’t think there is any issue of “unfair” or “unbalanced”.

Quote Originally Posted by carmour987 View Post
    So from what I am read here the real issue is you were second place instead of 1st and you want SC to "fix" that problem.......if this had been reversed and you got the prize because the CC were empty would you be here complaining and asking for a "fix" to the issue? I would wager no.

Unless this was a planned manipulation and win trading there is nothing to fix.

Now if you came here and said it would be nice to help save time and some resources by having this replicate Legends by filling it once then you perhaps may get some support for the idea.
    I'm going with all of this also.

I can relate to this issue. It's the luck of the draw if you end up being matched against more of the good vs bad clans in the beginning vs the end. We have our war #7 tomorrow vs the #1 clan in our group. They're going to smash us whether we have defensive CC troops or not. So guess what? I'm not filling our CCs. And yes, that will make it easier for them to get more stars off of us, and yes easier for them to maintain the #1 spot.

And before this last update, in lower leagues you could spy without needing to be promoted. I did it all the time and saw which clans weren't filling CCs and which ones were.

In the past I was an advocate of filling CCs once, then they persist for all 7 wars of CWL. Of course you'd have the option to change CC troops from day to day if you want. However, I really really like facing clans that didn't fill their CC, so I don't support it any more. I'd rather be forced to fill my CC every day and have a chance of facing empty CCs over the convenience of filling once and never seeing an empty CC again.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    I can relate to this issue. It's the luck of the draw if you end up being matched against more of the good vs bad clans in the beginning vs the end. We have our war #7 tomorrow vs the #1 clan in our group. They're going to smash us whether we have defensive CC troops or not. So guess what? I'm not filling our CCs. And yes, that will make it easier for them to get more stars off of us, and yes easier for them to maintain the #1 spot.

And before this last update, in lower leagues you could spy without needing to be promoted. I did it all the time and saw which clans weren't filling CCs and which ones were.

In the past I was an advocate of filling CCs once, then they persist for all 7 wars of CWL. Of course you'd have the option to change CC troops from day to day if you want. However, I really really like facing clans that didn't fill their CC, so I don't support it any more. I'd rather be forced to fill my CC every day and have a chance of facing empty CCs over the convenience of filling once and never seeing an empty CC again.

Newsflash: you can still see if a clan has filled CC’s or not, in fact, you always could without spying.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.