Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sorting Clan statistics during division war

Fresh Spawn

Sorting Clan statistics during division war

Hi team,

I would like to suggest the following optimization to the game:

During a division war, when clicking the button 'Season info' you get to see three tabs: Group, Round, Clan.
    At the Clan tab, would you be able to make it possible to sort on a column of our choice? Currently the default is 'Stars', but in some cases it is more useful to sort on 'Attacks'. For example when distributing the bonusses and you want to give these to the people who attacked most, not those who gained most stars.

I hope this can be implemented.

You can already see how much they attacked I think. To the right of stars you can see how many attacks they did.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    You can already see how much they attacked I think. To the right of stars you can see how many attacks they did.
    Yes, but it's not sorted. Someone with 3/7 attacks could have gotten 9 stars, while someone with 7/7 attacks could have gotten 7 stars and be lower in the ranking. Someone else with 7/7 attacks could have gotten 15 stars.

The order would then look like this:
    Player1 || Stars 15 || Attacks 7/7
    Player2 || Stars 9 || Attacks 3/7
    Player3 || Stars 7 || Attacks 7/7

As player3 attacked 7 times, I believe he is more deserving of a bonus, so I would like to see him at the top, with the others who attacked 7/7 times.

That's why I would like to be able to sort on 'amount of attacks'.

Quote Originally Posted by Matini View Post
    Yes, but it's not sorted. Someone with 3/7 attacks could have gotten 9 stars, while someone with 7/7 attacks could have gotten 7 stars and be lower in the ranking. Someone else with 7/7 attacks could have gotten 15 stars.

The order would then look like this:
    Player1 || Stars 15 || Attacks 7/7
    Player2 || Stars 9 || Attacks 3/7
    Player3 || Stars 7 || Attacks 7/7

As player3 attacked 7 times, I believe he is more deserving of a bonus, so I would like to see him at the top, with the others who attacked 7/7 times.

That's why I would like to be able to sort on 'amount of attacks'.
    I'm not gonna comment too much, but do you really think the guy who 7 stars with 7 attacks deserves more than the guy who got 9 stars with 3 attacks? I know it the guy who only did 3 attacks isn't really a team player, but he did get more stars. Also, your system would put people who were swapped out at a disadvantage, as they would be lower on the list, but they could've gotten more stars. I believe that stars is the ultimate deciding factor.

But if you want it, then I don't really see why not. I'm not going to explicitly support this, but I'm not against it either.

Fresh Spawn
    I'm not gonna comment too much, but do you really think the guy who 7 stars with 7 attacks deserves more than the guy who got 9 stars with 3 attacks? I know it the guy who only did 3 attacks isn't really a team player, but he did get more stars. Also, your system would put people who were swapped out at a disadvantage, as they would be lower on the list, but they could've gotten more stars. I believe that stars is the ultimate deciding factor.

But if you want it, then I don't really see why not. I'm not going to explicitly support this, but I'm not against it either.

Well, many pros and cons can be given, so why not let the players decide? It can't be that hard to just enable sorting on a table right? @SuperCell, anyone actually reading this?

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Well, many pros and cons can be given, so why not let the players decide? It can't be that hard to just enable sorting on a table right? @SuperCell, anyone actually reading this?
    The players are the ones telling you their opinion(pros & cons) here, in the forum. If SC had implemented every Idea that players had requested, the game would have died long ago. SC devs usually don't reply in the I&FR subforum. Still, they may be reading all the requests.

SC might be reading. Or might not. 99% of the people here are just players, even the mods are players.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Well, many pros and cons can be given, so why not let the players decide?
    Clash of clans is not a democracy. Supercell decide what they want or don't want in the game.

They do take into account what they think would benefit the players of course, but polling the players is never going to be a thing.

It can't be that hard to just enable sorting on a table right? @SuperCell, anyone actually reading this?
    They do read the threads here. They never respond, for good reason.

If player 2 got 9 stars in 3/3 attacks, I’d be more heavily inclined to award them a bonus than if they got 9 in 3/7, but I would award them the bonus over the one who got 7 stars in 7/7 attacks unless their failures to attack resulted in last minute losses, then I would have rotated them out after the first time. I probably would have rotated player 3 out unless they got 6 of those 7 stars in their first two attacks in which case I would have had the benefit of the doubt. Or at least I would do this if I had the luxury of many other capable players on my roster.

Every CWL, I expect my clan to follow a general war plan, so if by deviating from the plan, they cause themselves to earn fewer stars, they are denying themselves the chance for a bonus.

There are other factors to consider, but in the end I award based on total stars. More stars mean more wins, so those that help get more bonuses deserve those bonuses.

I definitely control the narrative, because I can rotate the roster as I see fit, but I never use it to create an advantage for myself, since I don’t award myself or my minis bonuses.

I got to give out seven bonuses this morning, from the guy with the most stars (21 in 7/7 attacks) to someone with the fewest (not fewest for the clan but among those awarded a bonus with 13 in 5/6 attacks).
    Last edited by toofinedog; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:07 PM.