Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: One and Done!!

  1. #1

    One and Done!!

    I guess this clan didn't like losing their first war. I (all my accounts) had them 15 to 12 and I went to check the score and noticed there were no badges. Then clicking on their clan I got these two messages.. TOO FUNNY. I guess they wanted a perfect war streak and I stopped that!
    2020-07-08_6-52-08.png
    CYBORG (13), LittleBORG(12), damnBORG (11), SonOfBORG (10), theBORG (9), X-BORG (8), & KillerBORG (7)

  2. #2
    Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,193
    Quote Originally Posted by damnBORG View Post
    I guess this clan didn't like losing their first war. I (all my accounts) had them 15 to 12 and I went to check the score and noticed there were no badges. Then clicking on their clan I got these two messages.. TOO FUNNY. I guess they wanted a perfect war streak and I stopped that!
    2020-07-08_6-52-08.png
    Their names are easily readable. Please remove it :-)

    P.S: Is yours a one-man clan? If yes, which lineup do you use?
    Last edited by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:47 AM.

  3. #3
    P.S: Is yours a one-man clan? If yes, which lineup do you use?[/QUOTE]

    It is all my mini account that are maxed.. I run either TH11 to TH7 or, TH10 to TH6.. All maxed...
    I find when I bring my "rushed" TH12 in the mix, I lose the battles. I like the matchups I have been getting.. usually TH10/Th11 match.. maybe a variety of TH9s.. but with overlap seems to be ok. I am currently on a 15 "NO LOSE" streak (with 3 ties in there).
    CYBORG (13), LittleBORG(12), damnBORG (11), SonOfBORG (10), theBORG (9), X-BORG (8), & KillerBORG (7)

  4. #4
    Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,193
    Quote Originally Posted by damnBORG View Post
    It is all my mini account that are maxed.. I run either TH11 to TH7 or, TH10 to TH6.. All maxed...
    I find when I bring my "rushed" TH12 in the mix, I lose the battles. I like the matchups I have been getting.. usually TH10/Th11 match.. maybe a variety of TH9s.. but with overlap seems to be ok. I am currently on a 15 "NO LOSE" streak (with 3 ties in there).
    I am playing with my rushed 11(upgrading to 12 currently),another rushed 11,mid TH8, 2* new TH7, TH5 with all defences level 1, TH4 and 4* TH3. Current W.W.S: 2. Finding it hard to match up now(no matching in 36 hrs) and trying out different combinations to get matched up :-)
    Last edited by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:51 PM.

  5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    I am playing with my rushed 11(upgrading to 12 currently),another rushed 11,mid TH8, 2* new TH7, TH5 with all defences level 1, TH4 and 4* TH3. Current W.W.S: 2. Finding it hard to match up now(no matching in 36 hrs) and trying out different combinations to get matched up :-)
    With a range of TH11-TH3 you are going to struggle to get a match - and it might well be unbalanced when you do eventually get one.

  6. #6
    Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    With a range of TH11-TH3 you are going to struggle to get a match - and it might well be unbalanced when you do eventually get one.
    So far it has been to my advantage(some of their attacks make me laugh), and hoping that it would stay that way :-)
    Last edited by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:43 PM.

  7. #7
    Forum All-Star joshsgrandad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NE England, UK.
    Posts
    4,035
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    So far it has been to my advantage(some of their attacks make me laugh), and hoping that it would stay that way :-)
    When you match, i would expect an advantage..
    But need to be closing up the middle as you spin.

    The less the gap, the more you will move towards mainstream.
    Matches will get quicker, but the advantage will lessen..
    It is a balancing act, but experience will tell you what the next move should be, once you get a feel for it.

  8. #8
    Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,193
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    When you match, i would expect an advantage..
    But need to be closing up the middle as you spin.

    The less the gap, the more you will move towards mainstream.
    Matches will get quicker, but the advantage will lessen..
    It is a balancing act, but experience will tell you what the next move should be, once you get a feel for it.
    No match found in 2 days(Couldn't even find 4,3,3,3,3). So, I declared a friendly war against another clan. That would keep me occupied for tomorrow :-)
    Last edited by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:41 PM.

  9. #9
    Forum Elder Thegreatpuma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Druidia
    Posts
    2,241
    I saw this a lot when I was doing 5v5s at lower levels. Really very common
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH11 - Doctor Worm 48/50/18 heroes
    TH12 - doug 51/58/28 heroes

  10. #10
    Forum Elder MajorJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    In the shadows
    Posts
    2,393
    Lol, the ultimate of giving up but I doubt that it would be to build an unbroken streak since your own matches are so close in stars.

    Btw, love the Borg theme.
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:50 PM.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

    Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •