Results 1 to 6 of 6

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lost Account HELP me Please

  1. #1
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    2

    Lost Account HELP me Please

    Hello guys so the think is my village with 90 experience was binded with a gmail account but someone hacked my gmail account and changed it's password due to which i lost my village too....and this happened way back before Supercell id existed so is there any way to like get back my account like unbinding my village with the hacked account and binding it with my current account ?

    Yes I've contacted the customer care but they're taking long time to respond

  2. #2
    Forum Hero BloodyIrishman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Unfortunately in game support is your only option other than resecuring your Gmail account.

    Edit: And even then I'd still do a full account recovery through in game support as merely gaining access to your Gmail again won't remove their access from whatever device they have it on already.
    Last edited by BloodyIrishman; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:52 AM.

    Level 18
    - 15,990/18,500 | Champion III
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 220] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

  3. #3
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Unfortunately in game support is your only option other than resecuring your Gmail account.

    Edit: And even then I'd still do a full account recovery through in game support as merely gaining access to your Gmail again won't remove their access from whatever device they have it on already.
    Yep I've contacted the in game support but it doesn't seem to work

  4. #4
    Forum Hero BloodyIrishman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Quote Originally Posted by YamanXD View Post
    Yep I've contacted the in game support but it doesn't seem to work
    It does, but you're going to have to be patient as it isn't an instantanuous process.

    Level 18
    - 15,990/18,500 | Champion III
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 220] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

  5. #5
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Best clan ever
    Posts
    1,005
    Quote Originally Posted by YamanXD View Post
    Hello guys so the think is my village with 90 experience was binded with a gmail account but someone hacked my gmail account and changed it's password due to which i lost my village too....and this happened way back before Supercell id existed so is there any way to like get back my account like unbinding my village with the hacked account and binding it with my current account ?

    Yes I've contacted the customer care but they're taking long time to respond
    SCID exists for years now. you want to recover an account lost years ago? and why 90 experience is any indication to anything? you could have th2 with that XP as well....
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

  6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Sorry, but there is absolutely nothing anybody in the forums can do to help you.

    Nobody here has any access to the game files, nor any privileged access to support.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •