Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Question

Question

What happens if we get infraction after ban, will we get ban again ? Or it will again count till 3 infractions for another ban.

I doubt they'll wait for third. One is sufficient to warn after ban, and second seems the legit reason. 3 times the charm should work for the very first ban. All it is how expect it to be, not how it might actually happen

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaibhav4444444444 View Post
    What happens if we get infraction after ban, will we get ban again ? Or it will again count till 3 infractions for another ban.
    Discussion of moderator action and bans is not permitted on the forum, so I'm closing this thread now.

If anyone has a question about an infraction they have received they should take it up privately by PMing the moderator concerned, or another Moderator.

Main forum rule 19 "You may not discuss publicly any (disciplinary) actions taken by staff, moderators or support such as banning, closing forum threads, deleting forum posts / threads etc. Also, posting publicly any private messages / emails, regardless of topic, you have received from either staff, moderators or support is prohibited".
    Last edited by Cowslips; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:51 AM.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!