Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1120

Thread: The Tempest: A TH8 Base Design (2 Formations)

I am using this base for regular play as normally farmers attack mostly with giants.

In wars u r mostly attacked by dragoms or hogs for that i am using a aperate build.
    1. Shahzad -- BringersOfRain4 (#CGLCR99)
    2. Haider ---- Spartans (#LCVRV02G)
    BringersOFRain Family Recruitment thread

Cavebears!!! Hear our roar!

CaveBears are actively recruiting! (Tempest is hibernating so don't expect to see him soon)

We are the oldest of the bear clans and as such we have a solid base of very active, high level farmers. We also happen to be very good at wars (level 7 clan).

In the Cave your contribution to chat is just as important as your donations. We are very social and like nothing more than settling down by the fire, wrapped in our furs, sharing a skull cup of mead discussing our victorious plunders.

Being a mature clan we require our members to be age 21+ and have at least level 5 archers.

Our donation requirements are 1000 per donation cycle ( in line with supercell reset).

Fluffy, the Great White Battle Bear, who looks after the leader, takes care of those who don't donate or those who don't contribute to chat, during our bi-weekly festivities. This generally takes place on the Sunday evening, 6pm EST before reset, where rotating leadership and the promotion of new elders also happens.

We war twice a week currently. We also do a max participation (45 vs 45 or 50 vs 50) war every other week. Additionally, we put together scrims with other war clans (most recently the all-stars of the Bear Family vs Reddit Alliance). Let me know if you have any questions.

So if you like to donate, chat, and drink mead, come join us by applying at http://bearfamily.enjin.com/cavebears
    IGN: j213h | Clan: CAVEBEARS| TH: 10 | Level: ​119
    Trophy Record: 3257| Clan Rank Record: 226 |
    ACTIVELY RECRUITING!!!
    Apply at http://bearfamily.enjin.com/cavebears

Why are you 1) dredging up an old post, 2) only to advertise your clan on Base Design 101?????? This should be posted on Clan forum. Thanks for the clutter.
    Dogmatix | TH12 - The Final Frontier |

Quote Originally Posted by Unfettered View Post
    Why are you 1) dredging up an old post, 2) only to advertise your clan on Base Design 101?????? This should be posted on Clan forum. Thanks for the clutter.
    The clan he was promoting was the clan of the designer who has been inactive for a while. Semi-related, at least.
    IGN: Past Amazing
    Clan: Past Used By (#2GRCCP28)
    YouTube Channel (300k+ subs): Past Amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Unfettered View Post

Sorry about that, I was just letting the Tempest fans know that we are recruiting. Figured his base design thread would be a great place for it.

Let's blame it on misplaced enthusiasm.
    IGN: j213h | Clan: CAVEBEARS| TH: 10 | Level: ​119
    Trophy Record: 3257| Clan Rank Record: 226 |
    ACTIVELY RECRUITING!!!
    Apply at http://bearfamily.enjin.com/cavebears

Did I miss something; where is the Town Hall in the formation?

Quote Originally Posted by adarshchacko View Post
    Did I miss something; where is the Town Hall in the formation?
    It's somewhere back in January 2014
    IGN: CherryBomb - TH10
    Co-Leader - Bucknation lvl 11 clan #80P0QQLR ⬅⬅⬅

Quote Originally Posted by CherryBomb113 View Post
    It's somewhere back in January 2014
    Lol

10char

I need a gud defensive base in th8..can u guys post me a gud base in th8?....am sure gonna try this one ,still wanna have a gud defense!

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by ShahSyed01 View Post
    I need a gud defensive base in th8..can u guys post me a gud base in th8?....am sure gonna try this one ,still wanna have a gud defense!
    Did you seriously just necro this thread?