Thread: Th13 non max need clan

Centennial Club

Th13 non max need clan

https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...&tag=PPPV8PLP9

This is my profile I am an average 2 star attacker vs my war weight I am like to use hybrid but not that good with it, going to learn something with new zap spells

Need mostly th12-13 clan master3 or above
    With lot of th13 friendly challenges(imp.) . If someone is there to help me improve my attacks even better . I upgrade my heroes most of the time except cwl so normal wars very less

Thank you everyone I have found a good clan
    Last edited by Veznan; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:34 AM.

HEY
    WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU IN OUR CLAN. WE ARE NOT IN MASTER LEAGUE BUT WE ARE DOING OUR BEST.

ITS A LVL 3 CLAN WITH 38 ACTIVE AND FRIENDLY MEMBERS. WE DO BACK 2 BACK WARS AND DONATE AS MUCH AS WE CAN.

CHECK OUR CLAN Battlefield [#2pc8r889q]

We might be a good fit. We are masters 3 30v30. We run mostly 13s and 12s with a few 11s at the bottom. We run many different attacks including hybrid. Also yeti variants and others using zaps. See if this sounds good to you and feel free to check us out.

#8UCRP8CL. MN ICE. Mostly US based but we do have players around the world. Adult clan. We war twice a week (optional), always max clan games, and are in masters 3 for war leagues. Everyone is put on the league roster to get medals but only volunteers actually war. No drama. No silly rules. Just adults having fun. The one rule we do have, do your war attacks. If you don't have time, opt out. No worries. Opt in, attack. Put piper sent you in the invite if you drop by.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

XiT Woundz
    #PYJRUJQL

Come on by and see what you think. Mention the forums to be accepted.

Mini - THE SWARM #8YOULPCCY
    Family Clans
    Entry Woundz #G2L9UV20
    we are cool #P22LQ9QY

Millennial Club
    Hi Veznan,

I know you don't want copy-paste paragraph but I feel its the easiest way to give you all the information about the clan. We meet all the requirements you're looking for! We help plan attacks and in wars are mainly TH12+.

I think you would be a perfect fit in our clan. If you have any questions just ask!

Pine Fine #PYULYYU9

We are recruiting a couple more TH12+ (cannot be rushed or engineered) that are active in wars. We war every Monday/Wednesday/Friday and the wars are started at 8 PM EST. We are looking for members that are friendly but take war seriously.

***We are in Champions III for Supercell CWL***

We have had the same core roster in CWL for a long time now. To make the roster for the main clan you will need to be a solid attacker.

We have sister clans that lower town halls and anyone that doesn't make the main roster goes to:
    ----- Pine Fine 2 #VRPP28L8 - Masters III - 30v30
    ----- Battle Hardened #8CV0CYL8 - Crystal II - 30v30

Our record is 364 wins and 262 losses. If you have opted for wars you are expected to use both your attacks.

We do event wars (Trojan, Ground/Air only wars) and also try to participate in the PotLucks.

We are relaxed when it comes to donations. We hope that any member that joins donates. During a war, specifically requested troops are filled quickly and are only max donations.

We do require you to join Discord for communication if you join.

If you do send an invite, please put [Goliath] so you’re not denied since we are always actively waring.

We have not missed maxed rewards since Clan Games was introduced. If you join we do not have a minimum limit on how many points you must earn we just hope that you contribute as much as you can.

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment here. Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!

***PLEASE BE ACTIVE IN WARS AND CLAN GAMES***

Check out FLATLINE 2.0 Level 17 Clan Tag #P9QYU8UR. Adult Farm Clan/Casual War/CWL/Max Clan Game Points. We are primarily USA based plus some International. Friendly and relaxed mature environment. War is optional not require, but we do war and take it serious. No app to download but this is Wichita family clan of 4 discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

WichitA (Level 21) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!