Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Increase healer movement speed?

Quote Originally Posted by IIcarus View Post
    I still maintain that these strategies will be little impacted by an increase in healer movespeed, especially if sweepers can be altered to keep the same effectiveness vs healers.

I agree, and there is very little strategies that utilize healers more so than the qw

Forum Superstar
    I think ultimately, this change would make QWs OP. Part of the QW strat is keeping healers close with rage if necessary, and this would pretty much eliminate that. They would stick to her easier, i think tipping the balance toward offense.

Healers are way too OP, these days 8 out of every 8 defeses I get on legendary is a QueenWalk, if healers get another buff everybody is just gonna give up on other strategies and be using the same attack, it will be boring as hell

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by leocordeiro81 View Post
    Healers are way too OP, these days 8 out of every 8 defeses I get on legendary is a QueenWalk, if healers get another buff everybody is just gonna give up on other strategies and be using the same attack, it will be boring as hell
    Which attack will that be?

Because Queenwalk is not an attack. It is the opening to a significant number of different attacks.

The most common currently is probably hybrid, or maybe Yetis (though there are several different versions of yeti attacks).

And healers are not OP at all, never mind "way too" OP. They don't really need a buff, but they certainly aren't even close to OP. They can't keep a max queen alive without rages.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Which attack will that be?

Because Queenwalk is not an attack. It is the opening to a significant number of different attacks.

The most common currently is probably hybrid, or maybe Yetis (though there are several different versions of yeti attacks).

And healers are not OP at all, never mind "way too" OP. They don't really need a buff, but they certainly aren't even close to OP. They can't keep a max queen alive without rages.
    Mostly yetis, although I do get the ocasional miner and/or bowler.

Just saying I like to study the defenses to see what people are using and everybody using the same thing is boring. Nerfing the healers would force people to look for different strategies

Quote Originally Posted by leocordeiro81 View Post
    Mostly yetis, although I do get the ocasional miner and/or bowler.

Just saying I like to study the defenses to see what people are using and everybody using the same thing is boring. Nerfing the healers would force people to look for different strategies
    Nerf the healer and you nerf a significant number of attacks. Almost everything starts with a hero walk. Either warden or queen. There are a few attacks that sui heroes with no healers. Guess we could all switch to that and bore you with those. What do you propose to buff to make attacks without healers more viable?
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Healers are fine as is.