Thread: Max Level Resources idea

Max Level Resources idea

The new super troops idea is pretty cool IMO and I noticed that its kind of a way to use your dark elixir once your base is maxed out. So I was thinking that once you're maxed out, why not add super defenses that you can buy using gold or elixir? For instance maybe you could use gold to boost the damage per second of a certain defense, or elixir to boost the hitpoints of a defense. Like super troops, the upgrades would only last for a week and then you'd have a week of cool down or whatever. It makes sense though, right? If your opponent is attacking with super troops, shouldn't you be able to use super defenses?

I think they're already considering this. This has also been requested multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by PennilessBill View Post
    The new super troops idea is pretty cool IMO and I noticed that its kind of a way to use your dark elixir once your base is maxed out. So I was thinking that once you're maxed out, why not add super defenses that you can buy using gold or elixir? For instance maybe you could use gold to boost the damage per second of a certain defense, or elixir to boost the hitpoints of a defense. Like super troops, the upgrades would only last for a week and then you'd have a week of cool down or whatever. It makes sense though, right? If your opponent is attacking with super troops, shouldn't you be able to use super defenses?
    That's more like normal level upgrades but temporary, unlike boosting troops to their super version.

I already put a question on this super buildings idea, there's a very indefinite chance that a village with a super building will be raided with and/or without a super troop, that village will stand OP if the attacker doesn't have any super troop at his disposal, not only that, what super building will it be? I assume the idea will go on the direction of "a super building that will counter a super troop", so the question is, how OP would it be if a village lets say has a super building that counters a super witch, but the attacker doesn't have any super witch in his line up?

Super-ed Village > Raid w/o Super Troops
    Super-ed Village == Raid w Super Troops but it becomes > if the super-ed buildings are not matched with the current super troop deployed

I't may easy to think "why not create super buildings when there are super troops", always put in mind that village raiding is random.

No.
    Last edited by maximooze007; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:49 AM.

I don’t think super defenses would work because they wouldn’t fit in the sauna.

Pro Member
    Darian in his interview talked about this matter that they are looking ways for dumping of gold and elixir and super troops is first step in that process
    (Source-French interview or clash bashing interview don't remember)
    (Not exact statment)