Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: General Question/ Problem (Auto-upgrades after 90 days of inactivity)

Quote Originally Posted by hamzo41 View Post
    I stopped playing Clash of Clans 2 years ago, at that time I recently upgraded my Town Hall to level 8 and left.

A month ago I logged in again and found my troops, spells, walls, buildings and what not upgraded to the max level allowed. So now I had a fully maxed out Town Hall 8 base with fully filled storages and loot cart.

Now my Town Hall 9 base is halfway maxed, and I have planned to max it and again leave the game for a long period of time.

Here is my Player Id if you wanna check my base:
    It will hit only once per year. So the next automated upgrade of your buildings will start in 11months.

Fresh Spawn

Can this happen multiple times?

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    It's possible that you didn't gain enough loot in your loot cart to be able to complete additional upgrades. No one here can tell you any specifics about your account, though. That'd be a matter for Supercell Support. However, it sounds like you got a bunch of stuff upgraded with no effort and should probably accept the results intead of looking for even more.
    is this a 1 time thing or does it happen every time you are inactive for 90+ days because on my account i was fully maxed out already for my town hall when it happened so nothing got upgraded so would I be able to have it again if I ever go inactive?
    Last edited by PaddyK; May 16th, 2021 at 10:37 AM. Reason: title doesn’t match message

"This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but a whimper" T S Eliot
    Quote Originally Posted by PaddyK View Post
    is this a 1 time thing or does it happen every time you are inactive for 90+ days because on my account i was fully maxed out already for my town hall when it happened so nothing got upgraded so would I be able to have it again if I ever go inactive?
    No known limit. Should kick in after any 90 day period, regardless of past history.
    Last edited by rowman; May 16th, 2021 at 10:40 AM.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by PaddyK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    No known limit. Should kick in after any 90 day period, regardless of past history.
    It is a maximum of once a year. Which I believe means that once it has happend, it cannot happen again on that account for at least 12 months.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    It is a maximum of once a year. Which I believe means that once it has happend, it cannot happen again on that account for at least 12 months.
    thanks for the replies