Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fixed the trophy

Fixed the trophy

Anyone attack me he or she took 19 trophy (town hall 10 to my town hall 9) but I attack town 9 to town hall 9 only 9 trophy please fixed.

My suggestion upper town hall attack lower town hall <10 trophy he have for won the attack. Same town hall attack minimum 15 trophy any leagues. Last lower town hall attack upper town hall minimum 20 trophy.

Your team it's done and after 1 month very much new coc player come.

Any league apply this rules aspects only legend league.

I may sound harsh here but
    Simple solution stay in league where you get as much trophy as you want
    For th9 id say crystal 3 or gold league im sure youll be offered more than 20 cups there
    Last edited by RH69; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:28 PM.

Two things: One, trophies don't matter much at TH9/TH10, they only start to matter when you are closer to the end game and want higher loot bonuses, and more challenging bases. You should be worrying about loot/upgrades at this stage of the game.

Two, learn how the trophy system works: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Trophy-Offers

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images

Fresh Spawn
    Two things: One, trophies don't matter much at TH9/TH10, they only start to matter when you are closer to the end game and want higher loot bonuses, and more challenging bases. You should be worrying about loot/upgrades at this stage of the game.

Two, learn how the trophy system works this article https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Trophy-Offers
    why do you think that at TH9 and above trophies do not matter?
    Last edited by jane477; 4 Days Ago at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jane477 View Post
    I didn't say at TH9 and above. I said the TH9/TH10 range, as those are the TH levels OP was talking about. I probably could have more generically said TH10 and below.

The reason is, loot and upgrades should be the priority here. The loot bonus for most leagues that are playable for the low-to-mid-TH-levels is small compared to the loot generated from raids. Pushing trophies here doesn't make sense unless you're doing it for the sake of pushing trophies. But being in champs or titans at TH9 or TH10 makes progression very difficult. You'll be better positioned to rake in loot in crystal/low masters. This will get you up to the higher TH levels, where you can push into champs, titans, and (eventually) legends and really rake it in with the higher league bonuses.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images

Fresh Spawn
    Trophies aren’t calculated based off of your TH level they’re calculated by the difference in trophies between the attacker & the defender.

Your townhall doesn't really matter when calculating trophies at your level. Plus, you shouldn't be too worried about trophies at low townhall levels (unless you're doing a low townhall push). Focus on looting.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by jane477 View Post
    It’s not so much that trophies don’t matter, it’s that trophies are better ignored.

if you’re chasing loot, attack for loot, don’t compromise on loot by deciding on trophies.

If you want to go to higher trophies (eg for higher win bonuses), you are better advised to improve your skills, eg watch some CoC YouTube videos and try the strategies, than you are to use nexting to find bigger trophy rewards. If you don’t manipulate your trophy level, then your trophy level will equilibrium to where you belong.

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by George1971 View Post
    It’s not so much that trophies don’t matter, it’s that trophies are better ignored.

if you’re chasing loot, attack for loot, don’t compromise on loot by deciding on trophies.

If you want to go to higher trophies (eg for higher win bonuses), you are better advised to improve your skills, eg watch some CoC YouTube videos and try the strategies, than you are to use nexting to find bigger trophy rewards. If you don’t manipulate your trophy level, then your trophy level will equilibrium to where you belong.
    Still, sometimes clans recruit according to the league. And they would rather have a Champs Townhall 9 than a Silver Townhall 9 :-)

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    Still, sometimes clans recruit according to the league. And they would rather have a Champs Townhall 9 than a Silver Townhall 9 :-)
    Pushing low THs to high leagues is achieved by nexting to easy targets, not skill.
    Pushing high THs to low leagues is done by throwing attacks, which feels dishonourable, for the purpose of easier farming.

I don’t think either is good.