Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clashy constructs and warrior queen will be available again ?

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by 19tushar98 View Post
    U guyz are returning all the skins!? For free gems!!! Yes gems can be bought but it can be collected also!

But dont give the Warrior Queen. We are special who bough the skin. Dont make this happen.

Gold pass is useful its true. But, the skins are pride to them. Except those, all are same as free to play.

Totally upset for this step SC.
    Upset because of what? other people (whom you really dont have a say in how they spend their time or money) get to get in on a once exclusive type of content?

Who cares? its pixels on a game.. if I, or others, want to pay a premium for shiny-er brighter-sparkling pixels it has no effect on ANYONE else in the clash-verse..

I dont get it.

I did not get the 'Lunar AQ' because it was a stand alone deal that I did not find the value in. (I had already purchased the GP and thus an additional skin. the savings that go along with GP perks include a skin, win/win). I have all the other skins and they make fine additions to her original 'costume' if you will..(same for BK n GW)

If they had packaged it in within the GP for a slightly higher price point -like a "GP plus" format- where I get the Lunar and Autumn AQ -iirc- then I would have gotten her. but since it was only a cosmetic addition and no other perks or reductions/rewards like the GP offer.. I passed. none hurt.

if they do revert on their stance and offer her through gems, I will get her. but I dont get angry at the folks who did find value in the offer at that time because I dont play their games, and quite frankly dont care how they spend their time and money on this platform..

obv YMMV but lighten up, SC is a business and a very successful one. I have never played a game for 7 years straight (short of Madden rehatches and GTA series but I digress) so props to them.

its good for all that they decided to do this. for consumer and for business..

again I just dont understand this complaint. I must be getting old.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    Honestly, I don't care much whether I get the skins or not, but I would straight away quit the game if the Paying players get the gold lettering/special symbol/etc. That would just make me look inferior to the paying person, and I certainly wouldn't feel good if my Townhall 12 looks inferior to a Townhall 7.
    This is really funny to me because I do buy the gold pass every month and if they gave me special lettering I would feel inferior to the people who don't have it because I paid to have it easy.

Quote Originally Posted by 19tushar98 View Post
    U guyz are returning all the skins!? For free gems!!! Yes gems can be bought but it can be collected also!

But dont give the Warrior Queen. We are special who bough the skin. Dont make this happen.

Gold pass is useful its true. But, the skins are pride to them. Except those, all are same as free to play.

Totally upset for this step SC.
    You arenít being harmed in any way by SC allowing old skins to be repurchased. Are you mad at people who wait for the DVD after you saw the movie in the theater?

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    You aren’t being harmed in any way by SC allowing old skins to be repurchased. Are you mad at people who wait for the DVD after you saw the movie in the theater?
    And I wait until the DVD gets to my local library

Since I do not spend anymore and am not interested in ‘playing dress-up’ with my heroes, I’ll stay off the subject.
    I also don’t do landscaping around my base... not same for sceneries.

Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    And I wait until the DVD gets to my local library

Since I do not spend anymore and am not interested in ‘playing dress-up’ with my heroes, I’ll stay off the subject.
    I also don’t do landscaping around my base... not same for sceneries.
    wow.. Am impressed..
    i have all the GP skins, although they dont do anything for me..
    But you have a local library?.. Havent seen one of those in years.

I would bet OP will do the opposite of his post if he didn't get the Warrior Skin . I have the skin, and I 100% don't care if they made it available again in anyways possible, be it cash or gems or what ever price tag they put on it, in fact, it's nice to see more bases with same skins as as I have, I don't need to feel that ego or pride of having a skin just to brag about being one of the few who has it, I only bought it because its nice, so for me its fine to let other people have the taste of that rare precious skin that doesn't do anything other than making the Queen look cool. If that skin would make them happy and make them more active daily? why not give it to them.
    Last edited by maximooze007; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    I would bet OP will do the opposite of his post if he didn't get the Warrior Skin . I have the skin, and I 100% don't care if they made it available again in anyways possible, be it cash or gems or what ever price tag they put on it, in fact, it's nice to see more bases with same skins as as I have, I don't need to feel that ego or pride of having a skin just to brag about being one of the few who has it, I only bought it because its nice, so for me its fine to let other people have the taste of that rare precious skin that doesn't do anything other than making the Queen look cool. If that skin would make them happy and make them more active daily? why not give it to them.
    rightly said

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    Wow u character good heart person 😎 I like Ur words

Kitty
    I don't know why some people are not liking for others to purchase skins with gems. I mean you do pay for it, but that's equivalent to price of 500 gems & you get other benefits too in a Gold pass. Whereas buying with gems goes 3 times the Gold pass value just for the skin, and that too after almost a year. Wouldn't it be injustice on those who can't buy the Gold Pass for real money, but manage to collect gems regularly for buying them!?

Secondly, I wouldn't like if SC places a limited time for buying skins with gems. Suppose if you desperately want a skin & it's available, but you lack of (say) 1000 gems. So you would like to collect them ASAP & get the skin. (Don't consider buying gems with real money, coz we are talking of players that can't afford paying money). Even I don't think there might be any problem if the skins are available for longer (if not forever) to purchase with gems as there's no reason to limit them until the skin selection menu is full of (say at least 10 or so) skins for a particular Hero.

Pro Member
    Gold pass -4 dollars
    Skin through gems-nearly 6 dollars
    Last edited by Ullaspn; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:14 PM.