Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Mobile site

  1. #1

    Mobile site

    9 Điều cần lưu ư khi mua nước hoa, dầu thơm trên eBay - Basso. Xem chi tiết tại : https://basso.vn/luu-y-khi-mua-nuoc-...tren-ebay.html

    Những mặt hàng được khuyên dùng nên mua trên eBay - Basso. Xem thêm tại : https://basso.vn/mat-hang-nen-mua-tren-ebay.html

    Chia sẻ một số mẹo mua đồng hồ trên eBay - Basso. Xem chi tiết tại : https://basso.vn/mua-dong-ho-tren-ebay.html
    Last edited by duyvh0309; 14 Hours Ago at 02:46 AM.

  2. #2
    Such a feature would be great, but there are limitations to what the moderaotrs can do -- this one, perhaps, can be something that they are unable to do.

    The forum Admin certainly can, but I'm pretty sure they've got other things on their heads to be tending to, for now. ;

    EDIT: Or at least I feel so.
    Last edited by Clash12344321; July 8th, 2020 at 08:19 AM.

  3. #3
    Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    S O M E W H E R E under T H E ☀️
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Clash12344321 View Post
    Such a feature would be great, but there are limitations to what the moderaotrs can do -- this one, perhaps, can be something that they are unable to do.

    The forum Admin certainly can, but I'm pretty sure they've got other things on their heads to be tending to, for now. ;
    Who's the forum admin- Darian OR Nick? :-)

  4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Clash12344321 View Post
    Such a feature would be great, but there are limitations to what the moderaotrs can do -- this one, perhaps, can be something that they are unable to do.

    The forum Admin certainly can, but I'm pretty sure they've got other things on their heads to be tending to, for now. ;
    Why do you think the forum admin can?

    There are limitations to what can be done at all in Vbulletin, and I'm not at all sure that such changes to mobile site functionality.

  5. #5
    Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    S O M E W H E R E under T H E ☀️
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Why do you think the forum admin can?

    There are limitations to what can be done at all in Vbulletin, and I'm not at all sure that such changes to mobile site functionality.
    It can be done on Vbulletin👍🏻. Have seen it on other forums run by it :-)
    Last edited by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>; July 7th, 2020 at 11:56 AM.

  6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    It can be done on Vbulletin����. Have seen it on other forums run by it :-)
    That doesn't necessarily mean it can be done without plugins.

  7. #7
    Trainee Kapersky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Oblivion
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    That doesn't necessarily mean it can be done without plugins.
    Downloading a plugin isn't hard at all. Forum admin(s) can do it easily.

    However I believe the problem in this case will be storage. Because, the forum will have to host the image then.

    "The only necessary thing is strength."

  8. #8
    rowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    On a lenghty sabbatical
    Posts
    11,613
    Quote Originally Posted by duyvh0309 View Post
    I think that on the mobile site you should at least have a button to add pictures from your device, just directly from your downloads, without any links...
    There is a reason they limit how much attachment space each person can use. Files uploaded directly to this site are stored on this site. It is immaterial if you are using the Mobile or Fullsite view, same attachment space restrictions apply to both.
    Last edited by rowman; July 7th, 2020 at 03:04 PM.

  9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapersky View Post
    Downloading a plugin isn't hard at all. Forum admin(s) can do it easily.

    However I believe the problem in this case will be storage. Because, the forum will have to host the image then.
    Supercell are not wiling to add any more plugins than the ones they already use.

  10. #10
    Trainee Kapersky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Oblivion
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by jasoncup View Post
    I agreed with you but the plugins only available for WordPress and what we do if you site made with php?
    No? Plugins are available for php sites as well. In fact, the bulletin forums are made using php.(correct me if I'm wrong)

    https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=257

    "The only necessary thing is strength."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •