Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Frustrated about gameplay

You’re welcome, Fusselhirn!

Quote Originally Posted by Fusselhirn View Post
    A good idea as well. Or including officially a market place in the game, where players can trade properly. Newspaper doesn't work really
    It works, but an external chat app is mandatory for trading. I was with kik for long time, but now prefer Discord
    On Discord you can blacklist a scammer player and he will regret his scam. He can make a new account, but people smarter than me can sniff out his IP# and make his trade attempts miserable, VPN or not.
    Last edited by BULIGO; July 9th, 2020 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    It works, but an external chat app is mandatory for trading. I was with kik for long time, but now prefer Discord
    On Discord you can blacklist a scammer player and he will regret his scam. He can make a new account, but people smarter than me can sniff out his IP# and make his trade attempts miserable, VPN or not.
    Mh, that sounds like there is a lot of scam...
    I got kik now, but I'm on Discord as well anyway

Mh, that sounds like there is a lot of scam...
    I got kik now, but I'm on Discord as well anyway
    No, the opposite is true, the current situation is quite benign with a lot of cameradery among traders. There is always the odd exception, some character that thinks himself smarter than the rest.
    Enjoy your trades and learn the skill. Relax, nobody will walk away with your family silverware
    Last edited by BULIGO; July 9th, 2020 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    No, the opposite is true, the current situation is quite benign with a lot of cameradery among traders. There is always the odd exception, some character that thinks himself smarter than the rest.
    Enjoy your trades and learn the skill. Relax, nobody will walk away with your family silverware
    Nice and good to know 😃

Okay, but please can you tell me, how to grow the barn? I mean, I try it all the time but this is exactly the problem. You just don't get enough tape to do so. I play and hope that some tape drops, I stupidly search the newspaper every day and try to get some, but it's never enough. Tell me your secret 😅 I mostly play town as well and it helps indeed but still.
    Ahhh yes the no one gets the same thing issue. You are short on tape I'm always sorry on planks. It's the way the game is. That's where your hoodies come in, trade your extras with someone for tape or but off them.
    To make enough money you need to sell the most expensive items in your shop and sell as much as you can. If you get a free Tom he's great to use for saws and axes to cut down trees and bushes which give you lots of cash and mining supplies for jewelry. Use Tom to buy your rings. Always opt for the full 9 items and set your alarm so you don't miss him.
    Happy farming ☺️

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Okay, but please can you tell me, how to grow the barn? I mean, I try it all the time but this is exactly the problem. You just don't get enough tape to do so. I play and hope that some tape drops, I stupidly search the newspaper every day and try to get some, but it's never enough. Tell me your secret  I mostly play town as well and it helps indeed but still.
    In the words of former Hay Day Game Designer Touko, "Players gain certain materials asymmetrically. Players are divided into 27 groups and get the same expansion tools and same drop rate but there's a permutation so some will get more or less of the tools to encourage selling surplus tools and buying the missing tools".

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Aren-t-Enough
    Last edited by LynnK2015; July 9th, 2020 at 11:13 PM.
    Thank you Supercell Co-Founder Mikko Kodisoja and good luck on your new adventure.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ft-the-Company

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    In the words of former Hay Day Game Designer Touko, "Players gain certain materials asymmetrically. Players are divided into 27 groups and get the same expansion tools and same drop rate but there's a permutation so some will get more or less of the tools to encourage selling surplus tools and buying the missing tools".

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Aren-t-Enough
    Nice idea but it doesn't work in reality. All you can do is search the newspaper, but it's really hard to get the good stuff that way. It's not enough of it announced and its sold out so quickly, that you barely have a chance. So you end up stupidly tapping on every announcement for hours and the more you do so, the worse get the things you could buy. I've got only corn meanwhile, corn, corn and once again corn. Oh, no, wait, there is wheat as well... It doesn't work that way.
    Last edited by Fusselhirn; July 10th, 2020 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LavenderRay View Post
    Ahhh yes the no one gets the same thing issue. You are short on tape I'm always sorry on planks. It's the way the game is. That's where your hoodies come in, trade your extras with someone for tape or but off them.
    It's the way, the game is and that's the reason why I posted this thread, because it's a pretty bad way. You should either have the possibility to gain more of the rare items ingame, or to trade properly ingame. DD is nonsense. I was hoping to reach Supercell this way, but I suppose, I'm not the only one complaining about this. I think its wanted to force players to buy diamonds (ops, I said it loud, I'm sorry ) Like I said, I'm willing to pay, but not that much.
    We talked about hoodies above and that it's not easy to find a fitting one, especially if you're not on this forum.
    Last edited by Fusselhirn; July 10th, 2020 at 08:15 AM.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Nice idea but it doesn't work in reality. All you can do is search the newspaper, but it's really hard to get the good stuff that way. It's not enough of it announced and its sold out so quickly, that you barely have a chance. So you end up stupidly tapping on every announcement for hours and the more you do so, the worse are the things you could buy. I've got only corn meanwhile, corn, corn and once again corn. Oh, no, wait, there is wheat as well... It doesn't work that way.
    That's why Team Hay Day continue to design HD to be a social game. One may play the hard setting by not joining a neighborhood. It's easier if one were to join a neighborhood and ask one's hoodmates to sell the expansion items or donate them with the Trading Post.

Without mutual aid by joining a neighborhood, I don't see another fun way to upgrade my barn and silo.
    Thank you Supercell Co-Founder Mikko Kodisoja and good luck on your new adventure.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ft-the-Company