Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Frustrated about gameplay

^^^ I have spare bolts if u want. Send me a DM
    Kik: Stinky_and_The_Brain
    Recruitment Thread:https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...0#post12058790

Quote Originally Posted by Fusselhirn View Post
    That's what I hope for, to find some
    permanent trading partners. It seems to work with trading Bem's for Bem's etc. But it seems to be not so easy to trade products like food, jewelry, clothes and so on for Bem's, Lem's, etc. I announced a bit, but have now answers so far. Maybe it's the wrong ratio, or it's because the amounts are rather small. Or because I'm a newbie, who knows. But you say it works to sell products as well?
    Oh yes, some rare foods are very tradeable, like honey, wax, lobsters, cheeses, lolipops, olive dip, mayo! (First make oil, then again make mayo, same machine used twice and takes long time and saws). Just continue announcing. Try Discord, it has a nice robust trade channel.
    Last edited by BULIGO; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    Oh yes, some rare foods are very tradeable, like honey, wax, lobsters, cheeses, lolipops, olive dip, mayo! (First make oil, then again make mayo, same machine used twice and takes long time and saws). Just continue announcing. Try Discord, it has a nice robust trade channel.
    Okay, I'll keep on trying than. I think my announced amounts are to small. The higher levels won't buy 3 lobster or 9 feathers. But we will see. And thanks for the Discord hint, that's the next project 😅