Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What if super witch spawned Giant skeleton?

What if super witch spawned Giant skeleton?

How op do u think super witch will be if shes spawned Giant skeleton instead of 'big boy' . Should it be game breaking ? Dont think super witch to be that op for 40 housing space . May be spawning giant skeleton would make it more usable! What u guys think?

I'm not sure what's the difference between Giant Skeleton and Big Boy? , Big Boy is a Giant Skeleton and that Giant Skeleton looks like he was a Big Boy when he was alive?
    Last edited by maximooze007; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:46 AM.

I like the idea of a single strong skeleton instead of just buffed multiple skeletons. It brings different strategies to the table.
    Most of us are having this feeling that 40 of space is too much. I expect to see this housing reduced to 35 very soon. I guess that's where we will see changes in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    I'm not sure what's the difference between Giant Skeleton and Big Boy? , Big Boy is a Giant Skeleton and that Giant Skeleton looks like he was a Big Boy when he was alive?
    looks like u havent used that trp yet! its a seasonal trp came to coc before, youtube it

Quote Originally Posted by CHANDRIANO View Post
    I like the idea of a single strong skeleton instead of just buffed multiple skeletons. It brings different strategies to the table.
    Most of us are having this feeling that 40 of space is too much. I expect to see this housing reduced to 35 very soon. I guess that's where we will see changes in the future.
    i did like 30 space only

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by rahultarafdar View Post
    looks like u havent used that trp yet! its a seasonal trp came to coc before, youtube it
    I knew about Giant Skeleton, but Big Boy is much more better IMO since it is tankier and target everything instead of 'Defense' only.

As for Super Witch housing space 40 is too restricted in terms of strategy viability, but it is a necessary balancing to prevent spam of Super Witch. If any buff needed, maybe allow 2 Big Boy with lesser HP than current Big Boy, that will perhaps increase the viability and usage rate.

Oh yeah, like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb5hlZ06nhA, wasn't active that time so I didn't know there was a trap like this, my bad OP.

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    I had thought that the Super Witch would spawn Giant Skeleton, when the sneak peek was released :-)

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    i did like 30 space only
    Would be too OP for 30. 35 would be more balanced.

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    What if it was Rupert?

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ23