Thread: How to recover lost account

How to recover lost account

Hey all! I have lost my th13 account. I changed my phone but lost access to the gmail where my CoC id was connected
    . Is there any way I can get my account back .

One or more of the following:
    1) go through the process of recovering that gmail account
    2) contact supercell and try to get your account recovered, hoping they don't permanently ban you for phishing for accounts
    3) start a new TH1 and learn a life lesson about account security

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    2) contact supercell and try to get your account recovered, hoping they don't permanently ban you for phishing for accounts
    I tried the 2nd option, i gave all information correctly but it says we are unable to recover your village with this j information.

Quote Originally Posted by StiiLLdAphenomenal1 View Post
    I tried the 2nd option, i gave all information correctly but it says we are unable to recover your village with this j information.
    It's hard to judge.. but sad to say.. you have to take his no.3 suggestion.

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    1 would be the best option. Try it and if you cannot get the account back, contact SC support in-game(preferably with a low level account, as they may ban that account too permanently). If that doesn't work either, create a new account, spend a few thousands of $$$ and get it to Townhall 13 :-)

Would you pay me lol

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Would you pay me lol
    If you want to get a new account to 13, that's the only way. Or, grind grind grind for years.....

Your problem is with Google - contact Google and restore the access to your gmail account, then enjoy playing CoC again (but how can you say you are missing loot if you can't logon? In the other post you're stating you've updated the game?)

Hey all! I have lost my th13 account. I changed my phone but lost access to the gmail where my CoC id was connected
    . Is there any way I can get my account back .
    If your problem is phone changing, and Gmail password, then recovering your Google account will solve all your problems, since it gives you access to supercell ID.
    If you lost your Google account AND had your CoC account blocked by supercell... Something is not right and only supercell support will be able to help you. Create a new account and explain everything to them.
    There is nothing more we can do for you.