Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Legend skins!

It looks like the legends numbers are down this season. I have a mate close to the cut-off of 4900 who is at 405,000 and usually that would be 450,000. I suspect with the new update some former legends players dropped to titans to farm. Still a lot though.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

Would like to have shiny name instead

Forum Veteran
    4984 cups: 424,144 right now

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dave5872 View Post
    484 cups:<don't know> right now :-)

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    It looks like the legends numbers are down this season. I have a mate close to the cut-off of 4900 who is at 405,000 and usually that would be 450,000. I suspect with the new update some former legends players dropped to titans to farm. Still a lot though.
    Quote Originally Posted by dave5872 View Post
    Wow, that is a big change in just a few hours.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Wow, that is a big change in just a few hours.
    I must admit, I was very surprised by your mate's position, because it just didn't tally with mine and Rowman's figures.

I don't think the numbers have changed very much.