Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Legend skins!

Legend skins!

Supercell what's the point of reaching legends league? I have an idea that may make it a little more special, now I personally haven't reached legend league yet but I think when you do reach it you get the choice of 3 skins and only get to pick one out, the legend king, legend queen, and the legend warden, just gives players something worth of the grind. To get all the skins you have to get in legends top 5 then top 3 to get the full set, just saying gives you a better achievement a cool skin to show off to your friends. If others have any more ideas I'd love to hear your thoughts
    Last edited by DarkestNight; July 6th, 2020 at 09:22 PM.

No...because not everyone has the time to grind legends, and clash, in my opinion, does have a "equal opportunity" vibe. The point of reaching legends is to get legend trophies and to see how high you can go. That's what you can go show off.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkestNight View Post
    Supercell what's the point of reaching legends league?
    There's a special badge.
    There's a permanent history of legend league highlights in the player's profile.
    There's an entirely different setup where you are guaranteed 8 attacks per day with no waiting. You don't lose any loot from people attacking you and you get an increased bonus.

It doesn't seem to me like any additional incentive is needed.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 20 - 711 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

You get the legends badge in your profile that says you finished a season in legends. As for the skins, not really interested. Skins two and 3 would basically be unobtanium for players. There are well over 100k players in legends. And you can only get skins 2 and 3 from finishing in the top 5 or 3? Not worth supercel's effort imo.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    You get the legends badge in your profile that says you finished a season in legends. As for the skins, not really interested. Skins two and 3 would basically be unobtanium for players. There are well over 100k players in legends. And you can only get skins 2 and 3 from finishing in the top 5 or 3? Not worth supercel's effort imo.
    Well over 100K? - indeed, there are about 450K

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Well over 100K? - indeed, there are about 450K
    Wow. I'm ranked about 110k at 5162 trophies. Didnt think there would be that many below that.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Wow. I'm ranked about 110k at 5162 trophies. Didnt think there would be that many below that.
    At this very moment, at 5,032, I am #315,845. Remarkable how many of us just lay low, sub 5.1k. Could easily be another 100k laying even lower, between 4.9 and 5k.
    Last edited by rowman; July 6th, 2020 at 10:46 PM.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Every time I have dropped down close to 5000, I have been over 400K. Right now, my main is on exactly 5100 trophies, and is ranked at 199,053. My second is on 5095, and is at 207,356.

So if that rate was even (8K more players per 5 trophies), you would be around 350K by the time you got down to 5000, and given it is a pyramid, the rate of increase will itself increase as you got lower. It wouldn't be 8K for 5 fewer trophies, it would soon be 10-12K, and more than that by the time you got that low.

And then there are quite a large number of legends players between 4900 and 5000 trophies.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    At this very moment, at 5,032, I am #315,845. Remarkable how many of us just lay low, sub 5.1k. Could easily be another 100k laying even lower, between 4.9 and 5k.
    > Remarkable how many of us just lay low, sub 5.1k.

At TH12, then TH13, watching TV, using a green potion, it is very easy to climb into Legends, and if it is not early in the season, you can float for some time, because at the back of the pack many people don't do their attacks.

No. There are already tons of complaints with skins.

If this happens, people will bombard the forums with, "please add scenery to this, please add decoration to this...", etc etc etc...