Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Hero Idea: Ghost Emperor

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    Only 3 new townhalls were released in the last 5 years. Which is like more than 1.5 years per townhall. 7 of them in the next 5 years, is not happening, IMO. Also, I hope that they don't introduce too many townhalls, making the game like Boom Beach(which has 23 levels for the HQ, and is quite boring to play).
    I do not see Clash of Clans ever becoming 'boring' even there does come to be too much town hall levels. You never know they just might for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by PeppaShrek View Post
    I do not see Clash of Clans ever becoming 'boring' even there does come to be too much town hall levels. You never know they just might for that matter.
    It may seem like that for the current players. but think about the new players who just started playing clash hearing that they have 18 townhalls to upgrade :-) .
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; July 7th, 2020 at 01:47 PM.

Banned
    It may seem like that for the current players. but think about the new players who just started playing clash hearing that they have 18 townhalls to upgrade :-) .
    You know what that's not the point, my point is that I am willing to wait as long as a have to to get this added in. Although, town hall 20 would bring new adventures to players new and old, in my opinion and you are hearing that from a town hall 8...
    Last edited by PeppaShrek; July 7th, 2020 at 02:06 PM.

You know what that's not the point, my point is that I am willing to wait as long as a have to to get this added in. Although, town hall 20 would bring new adventures to players new and old, in my opinion.
    So why wait for Townhall 20? Why not Townhall 14? Townhall 14 also may bring new adventures to the players, when it is released next year.

Banned
    So why wait for Townhall 20? Why not Townhall 14? Townhall 14 also may bring new adventures to the players, when it is released next year.
    Ok, it will be unlocked at town hall 14 because it would be almost the same new additions a town hall 20, congratulations you have just made a deal. (and less wait time for convenience of course)
    Last edited by PeppaShrek; July 7th, 2020 at 02:25 PM.

You know what that's not the point, my point is that I am willing to wait as long as a have to to get this added in. Although, town hall 20 would bring new adventures to players new and old, in my opinion and you are hearing that from a town hall 8...
    Don't worry much about future town hall heroes if you're not even close to the max Town Hall level. We really have no need for a hero who shows traps. If we ever get a new hero I hope for a melee one or a flying only one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DoritosSk View Post
    Don't worry much about future town hall heroes if you're not even close to the max Town Hall level. We really have no need for a hero who shows traps. If we ever get a new hero I hope for a melee one or a flying only one.
    What do you mean by that, I include benefits for all town halls even if they have to upgrade a lot, it is still something to look forward to, and since it is a ghost, there is a possibility that I will make it flying just for extra excitement.

EDIT: It is now an air troop
    Last edited by PeppaShrek; July 8th, 2020 at 12:15 PM.