Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Hero Idea: Ghost Emperor

Banned

Lightbulb New Hero Idea: Ghost Emperor

Secure the Army with
    The Ghost Emperor

One, magical night in the wizard graveyard, one wizard came back to life with very magical abilities. He was able to walk through walls, see traps at a radius (Trap Trouble), and as the main ability, he can regain some health and summon a certain amount of wizards based on the amount of your army housing space dead. Everyone was so amazed that they called him the Ghost Emperor. Just because he is un-dead doesn’t mean that he doesn’t know his classic fireball throw trick.

He looks like a giant wizard with a ghost tone, but with a black coat/hoodie with red outline and a silver belt with a gold buckle.

The Altar has a white shade and a ghost face outline on it.

Table of Contents:

1.Statistics at Max Level (40)
    2.Mechanics
    3.Offensive Strategies
    4.Defensive Strategies
    5.Why not a Trap Spell?
    6.Grand Warden vs. Ghost Emperor
    7.Summary
    8.Skins...
    9.Trivia!
    10. Decisions to make...

1.Statistics at Max Level (40)

1. Preferred Target: None

2. Attack Type: Ranged, Ground and Air Units, Splash Damage

3. Movement Speed: 20

4. Attack Speed: About 2 Seconds

5. Range: 6 Tiles

6. Search Radius: 10

7. Damage Per Second: 336, about 9 added per level

8. Damage Per Hit: 385, about 11 added per level

9. Hit Points: 1935, about 49 added per level

10. Regeneration Time: 31 Minutes, about 2 Minutes added per level

11. Ability Level (Trap Trouble): Level 20, 1 level higher for every 2 hero upgrades), 10 tile sight (0.5 of a tile added per ability level)

12. Ability Level (Revival Replacement): Level 8, 1 level higher for every 5 hero upgrades, 1 Wizard summoned for every 4 of your army housing space dead in battle, 1 Wizard summoned for every 11 of your army housing space at ability level 1, -1 for every housing space dead per ability upgrade. 221 health points regained, about 28 more per ability upgrade.

13. Upgrade Cost: 145,000 Dark Elixir, about +3,000 Dark Elixir per level, building cost; 40,000 Dark Elixir.

14. Upgrade Time: 7 Days, about +1 Day and 6 Hours per level, building time; N/A.

15. Town Hall Level Required: Level 14

16. Ability Cooldown When in the Radius of a Spell: 8 Seconds ,+0.2 of a second per level, N/A at Ability Level 1, 0.4 of a second at Ability Level 2.

17. Wizard level summoned is the highest level wizard for your laboratory.

2. Mechanics

1. Only affected by the following for ability cooldown: Heal -Heals Hero-, Rage -Increases Damage for Only Fireball Throw and Movement Speed-, and Haste -Increases movement speed.

2. Unaffected by whether on offence or defence: Jump -Walks through walls-, and Clone -Heroes Can’t be Cloned-.

3. The Remaining Spells only affect this hero on defense, whether it is decreasing Hit Points, Damage, Speed, etc.

4. Yetimites, Golemites, Lava Pups, Bats, Skeletons, etc. don’t count for the summoned wizards during ‘Revival Replacement’.

5. KO’d heroes don’t count either.

6. Just because it is a ghost doesn’t mean that it is invisible…

7. Let’s say at Max Level, When 5 Hog Riders and 4 Valkyries die in battle when the ability is played, the Ghost Emperor will summon 13 Wizards.

8. Just because you can see the traps doesn’t mean it will change its program so think fast.

3. Offensive Strategies

1. Not recommended to deploy spells on him, more lost than gained
    2. Good to deploy in front of smaller troops to check for traps, especially mass hog attacks.
    3. Can be used to kill clan castle troops because it can attack ground and air troops.
    4. Also good to deploy and use the ‘Revival Replacement’ ability to summon the highest possible amount of wizards.

4. Defensive Strategies

1.Can only use Fireball Throw on defense.
    2.Pretty good on defense because he can attack ground and air units.

5. Why not a Trap Spell?

Mostly because to put a spell of a larger radius anywhere on the map is just too overpowering because you can easily check for traps at the core of the base with the spell.

6. Grand Warden vs. Ghost Emperor

1. The Grand Warden Heals troops/makes them invincible at a certain radius at a certain time, the Ghost Emperor takes dead troops from anywhere on the map and transforms them into wizards.

2. The Grand Warden Jumps over walls, the Ghost Emperor walks through walls.

7. Summary

In all, the Ghost emperor can see traps at a radius and transforms dead troops into wizards. Also, he has a weakness of spells. Some basic take-aways are that it is ranged, does splash damage to ground and air troops, and is a air unit.

8. Skins...

Some ideas that I have been picturing in my head are:

Summer Season: Vacation Ghost, This is the Ghost Emperor with a Hawai’ian shirt and sunglasses.

Fall Season: Vampire Ghost, This is the Ghost Emperor in a long black flowing gown with a collar and his afro being flattened back. Don’t forget about the ghost fangs.

9. Trivia!

Just some trivia for kicks!

1. Every ___ level does ‘Trap Trouble’ get upgraded.
    2. How does the jump spell affect this hero?
    3. For every ___ housing space dead is 1 wizard summoned at ‘Revival Replacement’ level 5.

10. Decisions to be Made...

1. What Spring and Winter Skins should there be...?
    2. Should there be some sort of special effect or disadvantage when in a certain radius of other heroes...?
    3. Should he be able to summon other troops for a higher/lower housing space...?

Thanks for reading. Please comment your thoughts. Constructive Criticism, Suggestions, and Praises are always appreciated!

Last edited by PeppaShrek; July 8th, 2020 at 12:15 PM.

Millennial Club
    I'm not too sure what to think of this. With 20 movement speed, it's likely that he'll just go ahead, find the traps, then immediately die because of his low hp. The mechanics would also be very difficult because he has two abilities, and you would have to toggle both of them. However, if the trap-finding one is a passive ability, then that's a bit op.

Also, what if you just hold on to this hero? Then when all your troops die at the end, you just use it and its ability and you instantly have like 80 housing space worth of clean up, so that's a bit op.

Finally, we really, really, really don't need any more heros before th14.

Edit: I like the concept, but the stats really have to be balanced. The trap spell would probably be easier to balance than this.
    Last edited by Cookiemonster123123; July 6th, 2020 at 09:05 PM.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Although I generally like new hero ideas, it feels like we have enough with four already and it should be a long time before another is added. If, and when, additional heroes are added, I think they'd need to set a maximum for the number that could be used at a time.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 20 - 727 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    I'm not too sure what to think of this. With 20 movement speed, it's likely that he'll just go ahead, find the traps, then immediately die because of his low hp. The mechanics would also be very difficult because he has two abilities, and you would have to toggle both of them. However, if the trap-finding one is a passive ability, then that's a bit op.

Also, what if you just hold on to this hero? Then when all your troops die at the end, you just use it and its ability and you instantly have like 80 housing space worth of clean up, so that's a bit op.

Finally, we really, really, really don't need any more heros before th14.

Edit: I like the concept, but the stats really have to be balanced. The trap spell would probably be easier to balance than this.
    I don't care what Supercell changes the stats too, as long as they keep the basic idea of the Ghost Emperor, the skins, and the ability to summon wizards based on how many army camp troops are dead. So, I understand your points. They can change everything else and even the 'Revival Replacement' to what they think is balanced. It is mostly just random values.
    Last edited by PeppaShrek; July 6th, 2020 at 11:10 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    Although I generally like new hero ideas, it feels like we have enough with four already and it should be a long time before another is added. If, and when, additional heroes are added, I think they'd need to set a maximum for the number that could be used at a time.
    I am willing to wait until town hall 20 gets introduced.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by PeppaShrek View Post
    I am willing to wait until town hall 20 gets introduced.
    Wow you're really playing the long game eh? TH20 probably won't come out till like 2027-8 I'm guessing. If it even comes out at all.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    Wow you're really playing the long game eh? TH20 probably won't come out till like 2027-8 I'm guessing. If it even comes out at all.
    Quite patient, am I not? That is what Clash of Clans is kind of about, patience. Although, I do no see what you are putting into the term "long game" into my plan. I do not see it as a game, I see it as a strategy or tactic I like to use. And I see town hall 20 being added in about 5 years, about late 2024 maybe, the holidays.
    Last edited by PeppaShrek; July 7th, 2020 at 01:10 AM.

Quite patient, am I not? That is what Clash of Clans is kind of about, patience. Although, I do no see what you are putting into the term "long game" into my plan. I do not see it as a game, I see it as a strategy or tactic I like to use. And I see town hall 20 being added in about 5 years, about late 2024 maybe, the holidays.
    So, 7 town hall levels in 5 years. When we had 2 years only for th12 to be released.

About the hero, it's not very helpful for checking traps, but as cleanup. Wait until it is the last thing to be alive and then boom, 60 wizards overwhelming a base.

Only 3 new townhalls were released in the last 5 years. Which is like more than 1.5 years per townhall. 7 of them in the next 5 years, is not happening, IMO. Also, I hope that they don't introduce too many townhalls, making the game like Boom Beach(which has 23 levels for the HQ, and is quite boring to play).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DoritosSk View Post
    So, 7 town hall levels in 5 years. When we had 2 years only for th12 to be released.

About the hero, it's not very helpful for checking traps, but as cleanup. Wait until it is the last thing to be alive and then boom, 60 wizards overwhelming a base.
    Like I said earlier, Supercell can modify my idea however they need to, as long as they keep the Ghost Emperor Idea and the skins.