Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question on CWL member ranking

Question on CWL member ranking

Hi, I looked for the answer to this everywhere on google, to no avail.

In my clan, we regularly have 3-4 people finishing equally on maximum stars/destruction on top of the performance table. What determines the order those 3 or 4 people are shown in? This is important to know in case I have any issues with handing out bonuses.

Forum Legend
    The list is sorted stars first then total destruction second. No clue if both are tied.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by DalMeister View Post
    Hi, I looked for the answer to this everywhere on google, to no avail.

In my clan, we regularly have 3-4 people finishing equally on maximum stars/destruction on top of the performance table. What determines the order those 3 or 4 people are shown in? This is important to know in case I have any issues with handing out bonuses.
    You regularly have 3-4 people with the same exact stars and destruction? It must be 100%?

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    You regularly have 3-4 people with the same exact stars and destruction? It must be 100%?
    Yes, 3 or 4 people who did all of their attacks and got 100% with each one.

Yes, 3 or 4 people who did all of their attacks and got 100% with each one.
    It is likely the same as the "how is the roster position sorted for maxed bases" type of question..
    For cwl, the list is ordered by stars then destruction..
    There is no third factor by which to differentiate, so if they are the same, it is likely random selection (or data storage on server side) that positions them (as with roster position)..

Looks like you will need a plan B, if you use star count as a measure for bonus entitlement..
    If I join, can I hit the bottom base each day please?

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    It is likely the same as the "how is the roster position sorted for maxed bases" type of question..
    For cwl, the list is ordered by stars then destruction..
    There is no third factor by which to differentiate, so if they are the same, it is likely random selection (or data storage on server side) that positions them (as with roster position)..

Looks like you will need a plan B, if you use star count as a measure for bonus entitlement..
    If I join, can I hit the bottom base each day please?
    Yup, that's the issue. Our No.1 is going in with weak armies and attacking low to save on elixir. I can't kick him out or reprimand him because I know him in real life, so it's awkward. My concern is that he always shows as the top performer out of the 3-4, so if a situation arises where there is only one bonus to give out, the only other thing I can think of is to throw it away to a dead account in the clan. I would've hoped there was a sensible 3rd factor, like the strength of the war village you destroy.

Centennial Club
    Yup, that's the issue. Our No.1 is going in with weak armies and attacking low to save on elixir. I can't kick him out or reprimand him because I know him in real life, so it's awkward. My concern is that he always shows as the top performer out of the 3-4, so if a situation arises where there is only one bonus to give out, the only other thing I can think of is to throw it away to a dead account in the clan. I would've hoped there was a sensible 3rd factor, like the strength of the war village you destroy.
    We do the top-rated there also, but our clan (almost) always attacks mirror.

That behavior should disqualify your number 1 from any bonus. Sure you can penalize your number one in the game. (Your friend didnít have a problem letting you down despite knowing you in real life). You can sit your friend out of the rest of CWL too. Put another player in that wants to try to earn medals.

Consider this: What if several other players acted like your friend?
    Last edited by JD4U; July 7th, 2020 at 01:48 AM.

Pro Member
    Awarding on stars is tough, depending on your clan CWL league, many players are hitting bases much tougher then they can be expected to get 3 stars.
    You could have a TH12 that always has had to hit a 13 and got 2 stars every attack, maybe solid %.... as an example.
    These payers punching above their weight should be considered also, they really have no chance to end on the top.
    I look at clan war (regular wars) participation over the past month, Clan Games points, donates, and General clan activity to award these bonuses. Those ruled our are ones who miss attacks, are constantly opted out of war, those doing just the minimum to meet clan requirements. Bonus goes to those over the whole season who make the clan better for all are worthy of consideration.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 16 Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L60 | BK: 50| GW 20 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L57 | BK: 50| GW 20 | Max Trophies: 3700+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65| GW 40 | RC: L11 | Max Trophies: 5000+

Forum Elder

IMO the better answer is to have a quick chat with him And the clan before next season and say something like this:

ď Hey Guys I just want you to know that Iwont be giving out bonuses next CWL based on just getting 100% all the time. I am going to also look at who each of my best performers attacks and if they are choosing easy bases and/or attacking with weak troops, they will not be considered for the bonuses. I need my best attackers to not pick off easy bases just for a bonus. i wanted to give you this headís up so as not to blindside you since you are my friends and I respect you too much to do that to you without giving you a chance to really show your skill when the clan needs it.Ē

After that, if he/they exhibit the wrong behaviour, follow through and dont give them a bonus and dont feel bad about it. The rest of the clan will appreciate it.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doestít like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.