Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Notification for clan chats on phone display

Trainee

Notification for clan chats on phone display

As there are many notification like for army,war,shield,etc
    But there is no notification for chats which take place in clan.
    We should be able read the Clan chat as a notification like a messenger from our phone itself.
    This may help the clan leaders to go active and react with them immediately.

Could be a useful feature as long as it goes live as OFF by default.

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Noooooo....... I don't want my device to crash with all the messages of my clanmates coming in every second :-)
    Last edited by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by carmour987 View Post
    Agree with this. I dont need my phone dinging or vibrating every few seconds. But no objection if you have to opt in.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Elder
    Yeah, I will never turn that particular option on but fill your boots as long as I can disable it in-game and not on my device settings. I have a feeling the intent here is to use it as a sort of direct communication tool to folks ie. post the following in chat “Bob, 39 mins left in war, get your attack in” or “ Hey everyone, I need my request for troops filled”. If that is the case, I can See a ton of folks turning it off immediatel. the rest of the clan chat is really not important enough to warrant disturbing me when i am offline either.
    Last edited by Tosti111; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:21 PM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doestít like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Trainee
    As I mentioned it will be useful for clan leaders where they can serve the player who in need.

Quote Originally Posted by carmour987 View Post
    Agree, my phone would be going off like crazy, and most of my guys are on late.

I suspect most clan leaders, and most people in general, would immediately turn the feature off. No one needs their phone dinging like crazy at random times. If you want troops, wait till someone has the time to get them for you.

This wouldn't be helpful. Just plain annoying.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Kartik17018 View Post
    As I mentioned it will be useful for clan leaders where they can serve the player who in need.
    As a leader, I am trying to imagine a scenario that requires my immediate attention and canít think of any. I can however think of many occasions that some clan members may THINK something needs to be handled immediately even when it doesnít. The last thing a leader needs is to be online 24/7 babysitting comments in a mobile game. If I ever felt I had to do that, the clan would become much smaller immediately.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doestít like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Trainee
    Though it doesn't Matter whether this Feature should be installed just a suggestion whoever need can switch on this notification.