Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: So hows this CWL going?

Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck77 View Post
    Main Clan: Pompey Misfits won 6 out of 7 finished top of the group promotion to Masters 2

Feeder Clan: Pompey misfits2 finished 4th in Crystal 3. Tough week at the top for the town hall spread so did well to hold on to mid table

Personal Mini Clan: Mini Misfits promoted to Gold 2 finishing second purely based on appearance 15 out of 15 attacks every round. Also reached level 10 along the way, usual tough week and not much fun at times. I know there is no matchmaking for league, endless posts about it but it really takes the fun out of some of the days for the lower guys. Think CWL might be skipped in future, 11 of the bases in the line up are my own and I really struggle to keep up with it and fit the attacks in. Expect Joshs Grandad can sympathise with CWL fatigue at the end of the week. Our town hall spread for the week TH10 x 1, TH9 x 6, TH8 x 6, TH7 x 2.
    And then some mate.. Fitting 15 war raids per day around a 12 hour shift pattern is tough.
    Thankfully, back at the old clan, and only 4 raids per day.. is a picnic

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Way to go Belinio.. I mean Amazon..
    You got your name change.
    Now you sound more like a warrior than an ice cream seller lol.
    Lol ice cream seller ... I wouldnt be much good, Id eat too much of it Good luck in Crystal, will look forward to this thread next month to see how you got on

We ended up in 3rd in Crystal 1 The Gold 1 CWL minis clan I took my alts to were also third and of the two higher clans I have connections with, first one ended up taking first and back up to Masters 1 (they want Champs as next hop, but a few out next month so they might skip it until core crew is all available in a couple of months time) and the second one took third in Masters 3. So a decent outing for us all Roll on next month ... those medals dont last long do they lol

Sister in battle, I am shield and blade to you. As I breathe, your enemies will know no sanctuary. While I live, your cause is mine. The Oath of an Amazon

Thank you so much DragonX101 for the amazing avatar and signature! Im no longer faceless *grins*!

Quote Originally Posted by Amazon Unicorn View Post
    Lol “ice cream seller” ... I wouldn’t be much good, I’d eat too much of it Good luck in Crystal, will look forward to this thread next month to see how you got on

We ended up in 3rd in Crystal 1 The Gold 1 CWL minis clan I took my alts to were also third and of the two higher clans I have connections with, first one ended up taking first and back up to Masters 1 (they want Champs as next hop, but a few out next month so they might skip it until core crew is all available in a couple of months‘ time) and the second one took third in Masters 3. So a decent outing for us all Roll on next month ... those medals don’t last long do they lol
    Roll the dice on day 2 with the Crystal 1 clan Amazon, and who knows, we may just match.
    My worries are that most of our guys will run to the hills when they see the rosters we are going to see..
    Is what happened previously first time we hit Cr2.. i handed over leadership and walked away for a year over that one.
    And will likely return to my 1 man clan if it happens this..

But stroll on.. am delighted with this seasons efforts, more so we were only 4th heaviest crew, yet finished top of the pile.

Late spin in G3 15v.

First match against a 3/10/2

Absolutely ridiculous hah, it's gonna be a war of attempted TH sniping.

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    We are in S1(Late spin) 30vs30
    So far,so good.
    One dead clan, with the leader being the only active person(even he hasn't attacked, yet :-) )
    First war 77-38.
    We are currently the 1st, but the second opponent seems to be the real deal. we are having war against them soon(in just a few hours). They tried to send spies to our clan 5+ times, lol :-)
    Last edited by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>; August 4th, 2020 at 12:55 PM.

Centennial Club
    Were in M2 30v30 and have couple hours left. Currently third but likely to finish 2nd with 6/7 wins.

Weirdly this is first time Ive seen it where the top 3 have all lost 1. We beat team currently in first. They beat the team currently in second. And the team in second currently beat us.

Made it far more interesting as given all 3 a chance to go up on final day but think going to be about 4 stars separating the top 3 clans which is crazy.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorUltron View Post
    We’re in M2 30v30 and have couple hours left. Currently third but likely to finish 2nd with 6/7 wins.

Weirdly this is first time I’ve seen it where the top 3 have all lost 1. We beat team currently in first. They beat the team currently in second. And the team in second currently beat us.

Made it far more interesting as given all 3 a chance to go up on final day but think going to be about 4 stars separating the top 3 clans which is crazy.
    We have seen that situation a couple of times.

This time around, we are looking likely to win 7/7 and get promoted to Masters 2.

Our last war starts in a couple of hours, and is against the clan currently 4th. We have already beaten the 2nd and 3rd teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post

This time around, we are looking likely to win 7/7 and get promoted to Masters 2.

Our last war starts in a couple of hours, and is against the clan currently 4th. We have already beaten the 2nd and 3rd teams.
    Congrats! We are a solid second this round m3 30v30. Didn't quite have the firepower to match up with the number 1 clan. We had some good tight wars. We beat the clan I thought would be number 2 by one star despite being out matched if you just look at town halls. In another month or so, we might be ready for m2. We have several close to transitioning to 12 and 13.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post

Should go up, good job.

All attacks done.
    Team in first, 504
    Team in second 503
    Us in third 503

Never seen a cwl so tight! We had a couple of disconnection 0 stars and we lost to top team by 2 stars. Gutted as we should have gone up but super exciting cwl. Much more fun than easily winning it. At one point we had 15 online for the last 3/4 attcks cheering clan mates on. As leader made me quite proud of our guys lol

Went well here too. Running 5/3/7 in M3, seriously outgunned in every war, but through strategic hitups somehow managed to win 4 wars and place 4th overall.