Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 121 to 127 of 127

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: So hows this CWL going?

  1. #121
    Forum Legend Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    8,154
    Brutal week in m3 30v30. Last month we finished a strong second. This month we were smashed. Lost 6 of 7 and relegated back to crystal. 4 clans significantly outclassed us. 2 with all good th13 lineups. 2 with mostly good 13s and good 12s. 2 about equal to us. Didnt help that we had the worst case of onestaritus ive ever seen. We couldn't get out of our own way. Time to rest, regroup, and practice.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  2. #122
    Senior Member Shipwreck77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by Munitor View Post
    Any chance you could post readouts over in the compendium thread? We don't have any data from M3, CR3 nor G2 yet.

    Thanks.
    Yes no problem what would you like? the town hall spread for each rounds opposition. Sorry if this is an obvious question I've not looked at the compendium.

  3. #123
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by Shipwreck77 View Post
    Yes no problem what would you like? the town hall spread for each rounds opposition. Sorry if this is an obvious question I've not looked at the compendium.
    There's an example data on first page in the thread. Basically a breakdown of roster gold weights is what we're after.

    On a different note, this G3 was basically 4 clans in close competition. My clan managed second place so promoted to G2 yay!
    Just finished CWL? Post your data here:

    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ght-compendium

  4. #124
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,953
    Finished 1-6 (Masters 3) on main & left the clan after 3 years. Really should have won war #6 & possibly #5, but despite trying to shock them out of must attack mirror mentality (see posts from a few days ago), all but a couple persisted with that non-tactic.

    Mini clan finished 3rd in Silver 2 with 12 new & newish 9's & occasional input from another 9. Way better than I hoped for. Will probably be responsible for a few CWL mismatch posts when I add 3 13's & 3 12's to that roster.

  5. #125
    Forum All-Star joshsgrandad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NE England, UK.
    Posts
    4,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Finished 1-6 (Masters 3) on main & left the clan after 3 years. Really should have won war #6 & possibly #5, but despite trying to shock them out of must attack mirror mentality (see posts from a few days ago), all but a couple persisted with that non-tactic.

    Mini clan finished 3rd in Silver 2 with 12 new & newish 9's & occasional input from another 9. Way better than I hoped for. Will probably be responsible for a few CWL mismatch posts when I add 3 13's & 3 12's to that roster.
    is a shame you had to make the walk mate..
    I sympathise.. when I did it, it was for no shows.

    Funnily enough, doing mirrors is the norm for cwl here lol..
    Dont mind so much, at least they are turning up.. Till this season anyways.

    At least next season will be stress free for you.. provided you have the spare time of course.
    gl pushing the mini till you decide what next.. of course 13 down to 9 would make for some nice mixed hall wars.

  6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #126
    Our first season in Masters 2.

    Went 2-5, finished 6th, so stayed up. Which always has to be the main objective after a promotion.

  7. #127
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,953
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    is a shame you had to make the walk mate..
    I sympathise.. when I did it, it was for no shows.

    Funnily enough, doing mirrors is the norm for cwl here lol..
    Dont mind so much, at least they are turning up.. Till this season anyways.

    At least next season will be stress free for you.. provided you have the spare time of course.
    gl pushing the mini till you decide what next.. of course 13 down to 9 would make for some nice mixed hall wars.
    There were quite a few no shows too. I did get back into the fray after sitting out for a couple of wars. Couldn't just leave them in the lurch & left on reasonable terms.

    I think the writing was on the wall when I floated the idea of doing 30v & got next to no response. The way the first war went was the proverbial final straw.

    In the end one more point in war #5 would have kept us up; we lost 27-28 but percentage would've given us a win & a 21 point swing against the clan in 6th; enough to overhaul them. Nothing else made any difference to the final outcome.

    Anyhoo, I think my weakest 13 & 2 weakest 12's with my 9's should do the trick in Silver 2. Just turning up with that lineup should do the trick. I'll go for a wander with my stronger 12 & 2 13's & see what's out there.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •