Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: So hows this CWL going?

Millennial Club

So hows this CWL going?

Were currently just as Near Promotion as Relegation despite only getting 1 Win out of 3 Battle Days...How is your Clan doing?

Forum Legend
    Crystal 1 - 15x - 7/3/5 lineup.
    We dominated D1&2. Then ran into a clan running 15/0/0 on D3 and got smoked. Facing 9/6/0 D4 and looking like another handy defeat. Looks like should be "even" D5 and have advantage D6&7. But I'll know more later. We're probably looking at 4-3 4th place or 5-2 second place when all is said and done.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Was a bit too busy contacting support, so I made the mistake of making my Townhall 8 and 10 enter CWL from a Crystal 2 clan. Needless to say, it was complete disaster :-) . Going to try to start CWL with only my accounts in my own small clan, next time round.

M3 30v30. Running 14/12/4. Weird group. Won war 1 to a team will all but 3 th13. They didnt do all attacks and did several 1 star and end. Dropping to c1 for some reason. War 2 outmatched and lost to one of what I think are contenders for the top slots. War 3 was vs a team with two th12s at the top and rest 11s and down. We got a clean sweep with many attacks being just heroes. Weird. War 4 out matched again but putting up a good fight. Will lose but respectable. I think we have a good chance at two of the last 3. About where I expected. We need to grow our 12s and 11s a bit to contend for the top slot.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Hard to break down what happened to us this season..
    We promoted to crystal 2 as expected..
    But this season, instead of getting stomped, we won our first 3 wars, yet havent broken 30 stars for a war day yet..

Really weird.. The activity levels seem more suited to low gold or silver tiers..
    We dropped to 4th at end of day 3, but only just.. And top place was only around 13 stars ahead of us.

lightest clan in the group today, but I havent logged on yet to look.. we will win again .. Of that there is no doubt due to what they brought..

So will likely finish day 4 second..
    Then the 3 heaviest/best clans, so will likely finish 4th once the dust settles..
    But instead of the usual yoyo, we will be comfortable without even playing well
    Dont figure sometimes.

Centennial Club
    This is our second season in Masters III, doing surprisingly well. After the first two days, we finished 1 star behind first place, which we are now playing.

We've done 9 attacks, they've done 13, and we both have two triples (after canceling out 1-stars). We're up 4% average destruction, and will get at least one more triple, but we also have TH12s attacking TH13s which have a chance of 1-starring.
    It's going to be a really close war and will decide who gets promoted, most likely.

It's surprising how well we're doing, we're running 7/8, and this is the second all 13 clan we face (third war).

Millennial Club
    We’ve so far Won 2, Lost 2 with some “Strange Levels of Activity” from some of the other Clans in our League

Centennial Club
    Update on our close war, we won 33 to 30. The enemy clan's last two attacks were their 1 against our 14, disconnected with only QC and got only one star; and their 4 against our 1, bad attack for 1 star. We got our expected 3-star, and also a one-star TH12 vs TH13 and another unexpected 3-star from someone who usually just 2-stars.

So we should take first place in masters III with only 7 TH13, unless we mess up bad in one of our remaining wars.

12 stars ahead after day 5.. 32 stars ahead of 3rd place, whom we face day 6.
    Win that one, or run em close and its crystal 1 for the first time..
    God help us, we usually fall straight back out of crystal 2.

Our C1 clan is doing better than last time, on track to win 4 wars, maybe 5 if we do well in the last war. Last season we just won 2 wars and avoided demotion.

We did also spin in the last 2 hours of signup so we are on day 5 right now.

Also, our last war we faced a CWL clan that had 12 Th13 to our 7, super rushed with scatters but we won handily 33-27. I don't understand why so many complain about "mismatch" in cwl.
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; July 8th, 2020 at 10:03 PM.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked